Are your favorite characters in literature, films, t.v. shows, etc usually Idealists | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are your favorite characters in literature, films, t.v. shows, etc usually Idealists

I just like good characters, *period.* If they're well-rounded and multi-talented and have both good and evil qualities (even the good and the bad guys), then I usually like them.

The only stereotypes I like are the sidekick type stereotypes with their own sets of personal problems.

Same here.

Edit: I used to be in love with very sensitive or melancholic male characters, ones who were quite idealistic. I used to have mad crushes on Gabriel Byrne, William Hurt (no more), Jeremy Irons, etc. because they played these types of characters.

Last edited:
Probably, yeah. I just like the loud and witty ones!

I relate a lot with the character Dexer, Gaara, Etc.

Last edited:
Not always. I like funny characters and others that are strongly developed. I do relate to the idealists better than the realist characters though.

Oh and some people were talking about writing characters, the types I write most often:

ENTJ
INTJ
ESTP
ENFJ

Some of my favorite characters are disillusioned but powerful anti-heroes or turned villains who end up working for the good guys.

Ahhhh... Severuuuusss

Han Solo = ISTP