[INFJ] - Are you likeable?? Socially accepted?? Even Popular? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Are you likeable?? Socially accepted?? Even Popular?

Do you have trouble spots?

Small group settings are n/p for me, I enjoy them mostly. When it comes to larger groups, it really depends on who is there. Sometimes I feel like I have no problem at all, other times I feel awkward, but I believe I hide it pretty well.

Can you navigate the social landscape flawlessly?

Mostly.

Do you feel you bumble around?

No, unless I feel really uncomfortable for some reason, like encountering someone whose personality rubs me the wrong way.

Are you generally yourself? Or do you filter yourself for others?

I filter, yea. The things that pop into my head are just too random and/ or cerebral to blurt out to most people. I alter my personality depending on the setting. It doesn't feel like faking necessarily, it just feels like showing different aspects of me.

Do people catch that you are different??

Some people do.

Do you feel like you fit in?

No, but it's usually a good thing!

Popular amongst the opposite sex??

When I let them near, yes, which hasn't been too often lately lol

Do people like you, basically.

I hope so! Haha. I think they do.

I am very likeable. I don't engage much with new people until I've encountered them enough to see who they really are. The more I get to know someone, the more layers I open up. My best friends of many years are still uncovering those many layers.

I've never been popular. I have a lot of friends, many of them very close. I make friends easily.

I am always genuine. I'm very respected.

I am weird, and I attract other weird people. Always.

I am socially selective. It depends on my mood, and alcohol. I can rip up the dance floor alone with the spotlight on me on a fair amount of booze if I'm feeling the energy and am comfortable with the people I am there with, but otherwise I am a complete hermit and won't even talk to anyone for several days.

Yes. Yes... And... Surprisingly Yes.

Life is full of irony and God definitely has a sense of humor. LOLz