Are you attracted to older or younger people? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Are you attracted to older or younger people?

I really like learning from the experiences of an older partner...So I am usually either attracted to those who are older because I feel that they can talk to me on a deeper level via their experience, not simply because they are naturally more intelligent. I could date a younger person if the person were intelligent enough to make up for my experience difference...However, that seems more rare (as usual?).

My husband is four years younger than me too. And in the years leading up to my husband almost every person I dated was younger even if it was just by a few months. Not planned, just happened.
INFJ women are cradle robbers!!!

oh man. this made me laugh xD. i never planned any of them either!

YES! YES! YES!

1204733738114.jpg

Older. But I'm only 22. This could be why. I'm sure I'll change my mind when I'm 40.
Older men are more ready for a more long-term relationship. Not that I'm looking for marriage right now. Just like to have a bit of commitment involved.
Also, more experienced - Usually better in bed. And grow better beards! Beards and sexual experience...that's all I need in a man (and vast intelligience, and absurdist sense of humour, and amazing social ability and incredible maturity and confidence and creativity and empathy...he doesn't exist does he)
By the by, what the hell is a channer? It certainly doesn't sound very polite dear boy!

Older men are more ready for a more long-term relationship. Not that I'm looking for marriage right now. Just like to have a bit of commitment involved.
Also, more experienced - Usually better in bed. And grow better beards! Beards and sexual experience...that's all I need in a man (and vast intelligience, and absurdist sense of humour, and amazing social ability and incredible maturity and confidence and creativity and empathy...he doesn't exist does he)

:jaw: Good luck with that! :rofl:

santa_claus_a_christmas_present.jpg

Reactions: ZenCat
I've always dated guys that are older than me.
I think its usually because they are more mature, or at the very least, maybe the same maturity as I am? Well, ok, sometimes.

I've always liked younger girls. My girlfriend is five years younger than me.:mD:

My SO is ten years older than me. I find men under 26 to be ridiculously immature and not worth the time to consider dating seriously. I am 19, for those who are curious...and also a newbie. Hi.

:high5:

TK. Strange. My cut off point is 26 also. Though I don't think I'd go over 35. It's not just a maturity thing for me though. Althoughthat's a big part of it. Men in their late twenties and older just look more like men! I find boyish/baby face looks a big turn off.

I am normally attracted to guys who are a little older than me.

Older.
Less messing around. I'm early 20's and I'd date men in their 30's or 40's.
I tend to keep the 40's thing secret from friends. :meyes:

Sweet. This thread has made me excited to get old.

I am so abusing my powers.

Much older.

17 year old guys are way too immature.

...the ones I know anyway.