Any european male INFJ looking for his ENTP ? ^^ :) | INFJ Forum

Any european male INFJ looking for his ENTP ? ^^ :)

INFJ men are now like
giphy.gif

Hey,
I noticed mbti is popular in States but hardly anyone in Europe knows about it. Im 35 and searching for my infj soulmate...

I'm not in the equation - as a heterosexual female. But just wondering how are people going to know what your like if you don't say anything about yourself? You look pretty in your photo but it's not a lot to go on.

Belive me they are not. Many also chase ENTP ladies

Believe me some maybe doing exactly that. I think @LittleLissa has given you some useful advice.

If you are trying to find a partner, then maybe more focus on building a rapport and relationships, than on just one mbti type might be better. Good luck.

I'm not in the equation - as a heterosexual female. But just wondering how are people going to know what your like if you don't say anything about yourself? You look pretty in your photo but it's not a lot to go on.
Isnt it infj thing to ask if they are interested?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Um, we tend to be shy and reticent until we get to know someone. INFJ men would probably find an outright statement of intent a bit intimidating (Just a guess, I may be wrong). If you stick around and engage in the threads you'll probably start knowing people a bit and visa versa We have serious, silly and informative threads ,so something for everyone.:smiley:

Last edited:
@Professor Snep time for a mouse gif??

The illusive INFJ male.
Oops, I hope he's not shitting on that piece of bread.
Aww.

Last edited: