Any european male INFJ looking for his ENTP ? ^^ :) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Any european male INFJ looking for his ENTP ? ^^ :)

giphy.gif

Thank you- with 0.5 % of male infj out there its not easy and i have never ever had this deep connection and electrifying sparcles and humble but overwhelming love and care but with an infj. Even my infj lady friends are like that. I love them sooo much !
Good luck to you too!!! :-D

That's more like it...

Reactions: James
As long as @Stu doesn't find the thread she should be OK. :wink:

Last edited:
I would find it a bit strange if someone was interested in me just because I'm an INFJ and a European. There are so many countries in Europe and I bet Spanish INFJs could be quite different from the ones in Sweden. There are cultural differences in, for example, how introverted types are perceived, which then changes how weird INFJs feel, and how they feel about what's appropriate masculinity.

What makes ENTP and INFJ a good match? I'm not being critical, I've just never known an ENTP. In fact, most people I've been close to have been Fi-people, which makes things awkward sometimes.

And hey, if you think it's difficult to find a needle in a haystack, things aren't actually so bad. If there's just 0,5% INFJ men, it means that Europe has 3,5 million, and of those maybe half a million would be around the right age, assuming it could be maybe +- five years. That's still a lot of people.

Hey,
I noticed mbti is popular in States but hardly anyone in Europe knows about it. Im 35 and searching for my infj soulmate...

Yeah, MBTI is not that well known in europe, add to that that only 0.5% of men is an INFJ and its pretty tough to find one of us. I deeply respect you for being so pro-active in finding your soulmate though! I wish you the best of luck ^^

Well I for one found another INFJ on this forum...so it does happen.
We are both INFJ though...not sure how fulfilled an extrovert can truly be by an introvert.
And there is only so long that he will go to "functions" with you until he will want to stay inside and hibernate.
I find extroverts reach a point of finding our unwillingness to be social as something they either try to change in them, or they just start to view them as "boring" and begin to look elsewhere...even years down the line.
You had one great relationship with an INFJ but we are not all the same personality...we have different tastes, maturity levels, life-experiences, etc. etc.
What is it about us that is attractive?
Yes...the introvert, extrovert thing can be worked out...but it is a fundamental difference in how we both approach life, including relationships.
I wish you the best of luck...but I also suggest you tell a bit about yourself.
INFJ males for the most part are looking for trust, looking for someone they can talk about all kinds of bizarre ideas without getting looked at funny.
But unless you want someone shallow...then don't just post your picture and have people judge you solely on looks...that is the opposite of how most of us here work.
Like I said, best of luck!

As an INFJ male it is rather off putting that you expect to find one of us to date with a non descriptive post and a picture.

what page? You provided no link in OP.

just updated my profile with more info
It will probably also help if you become more involved with other topics on the forum.

I dunno how it is for other INFJs but I tend to grow interested the more interaction (exactly on the type of things you mentioned on your profile, 2 bad we're not closer in age) I have with someone.

Lots of INFJs require a bit of an emotional component before they decide to approach someone they're interested in. (Not that many of us are assertive. I'm pretty sure the majority of the INFJ members on the forum simply stalks the forum and reads without posting the majority of the time) (that's not to say there are not the usual morons among us who start sending weird stuff via pm though. That's more of an idiot guy thing to do that goes beyond mbti)