Alpha Male v Beta v Omega v Lone Wolf | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Alpha Male v Beta v Omega v Lone Wolf

What kind of male are you?

• Total voters
Agreed.

Also, if you figure out where bi genderqueer sneaker males fit into that model, let me know.

whats a sneaker male?

Agreed.

Also, if you figure out where bi genderqueer sneaker males fit into that model, let me know.

I might be totally dull today, but could someone tell me, how would your sexual orientation or gender identity affect this?
:m075:
And yeah, what is a 'sneaker male'?

Sneaker males:
http://www.bioedonline.org/news/news.cfm?art=1498
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sneaker%20male (somewhat jokingly)

As for gender identity: the way the OP framed it made me think that you had the primary gender division between male and female, and then subdivisions in each gender around alpha, beta, etc. But what happens if you're gender fluid and that initial division is not as strong? Are you a beta female and an alpha male at the same time, for instance? Also, inasmuch as the theory works (and I'm with others who have already said its probably too limited for people), its a sort of group dynamics thing, right? So the "jostling for position" is dependent not only on your view of yourself, but on how other people view you. Do physiological males that identify as female even play the alpha/beta/etc game with females? How does it change things? I would think that it would change them, but I don't know how.

As for sexual preference, I'm still thinking about it. I'm not really sure, but you might be right in that it does not make as big a difference. Will have to think on it some more.

corndogman, your avatar is scary.

LOL. xD
Thanks for sharing. :3
Hmm...
Are you one? ^-^

As for gender identity: the way the OP framed it made me think that you had the primary gender division between male and female, and then subdivisions in each gender around alpha, beta, etc. But what happens if you're gender fluid and that initial division is not as strong? Are you a beta female and an alpha male at the same time, for instance? Also, inasmuch as the theory works (and I'm with others who have already said its probably too limited for people), its a sort of group dynamics thing, right? So the "jostling for position" is dependent not only on your view of yourself, but on how other people view you. Do physiological males that identify as female even play the alpha/beta/etc game with females? How does it change things? I would think that it would change them, but I don't know how.

My base deficiency strikes again: I can't understand gender related stuff. >.<
(And realized the fact that while this is for both genders, the pool is for males only...? Should I take my vote back? XD Although I'm physically male - for now.)
But I personally wouldn't take the group dynamics too seriously, since it would make things too complicated. (I could be alpha/beta/lone depending on the group...) If you're gender is fluid, then your behavior would depend on the group too, or at least that might happen, depending on your personality.............. Geez... Why do people complicate stuff this much?! >////<""
I simply chose beta because: I could be a leader, but I don't want to. You can try me, but you better don't. And while many people look at me like a lone, I am not.

As for sexual preference, I'm still thinking about it. I'm not really sure, but you might be right in that it does not make as big a difference. Will have to think on it some more.

Don't...
:m033:

Treat people with respect. Be strong on the inside and have a stronger heart. Always speak my mind, though be mindful. Only compete with myself and improve for the better. Never put people down. Support and encourage. Fighting is pointless. Lead by example so that others can follow.

Those are some things that I keep in mind. What kind of male am I? I honestly don't know but if you're really craving an answer ---> I'm BATMANNN! :m024: