Your Personal Reputation | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your Personal Reputation

I have no idea what the fuck my reputation is and never have. It sort of bothers me, but I sorta don't give a shit either.
Man that is edgy.

Man that is edgy.

481cb4cae95941162d3dc1f26918ebbab5510aa7a52579e9b62c508b2abd0ff0_1.jpg

My reputation is important in my mind, only in terms of the people whose opinions count to me. However I think differently on many 'norms' and predictable ways of valuing or judging things. I don't mind going against the grain in what I believe, even if it is something which some others may not understand. It's more important to me to be true to myself and my internal values than it is for me to seek approval from others.

I care a great deal about my professional reputation and how those close to me see me. For instance, I would hate to be thought of as unreliable in either scope, however, I'd have the same dreaded feeling if I had a reputation that I couldn't live up to for either scope as well.

I think reputation is important in the sense that it is worth paying attention to. It's data after all.

But I also think that its wise to reserve judgement on the object of the reputation, as reputations are not always accurate representation.

I was raised by old school "conservatives" , who held much stock in reputation and earned respect, and so I learned from an early age to take heed of such notions; however , I also learned from a young age how farcical those exact same notions could be.

I often forget that I have "reputations", but I'm soon reminded of them when I discover that my reputation precedes me. (as is often the case)

I used to be a strong personality, who has gained reputation(s) for being strong, independent, no nonsense, loyal, friendly, helpful, hardworking... and also, violent, destructive, and unfuckwithable.

On both ends of the spectrum things have sometimes been exaggerated, inflated, or just plain untrue.

Shrug.

I am all of things above, depending on who you are, how you treat me - or just simply what mood I'm in- determines what sort of me you get.

I'm naturally laid back, yet quietly assertive (a bit louder online) . But if somebody crosses me , I can be a sadistic bitch.

I can switch between polarities, and I often polarise people.

I have very many friends, and people who want to be my friend.. and I also have a smaller number of "enemies" who find it fun to hate me.

I'm not innocent in life, and I sometimes court chaos for fun.

I can live with the consequences, mostly. I'm honest and true, and when it comes down to the bottom line, I know I'm a protector and defender... and that is why people gravitate towards me, kinks included.

You're back!

(Did you go somewhere?)

I haven't seen you in a while. Hi.

Subject of thread - I am authentic in all that I do and say. There is no need for a reputation. If I have one, I don't care about it. I answer to me and my actions, and so long as I abide by my own moral standards, I am at peace with myself every day.

You're back!

(Did you go somewhere?)

I haven't seen you in a while. Hi.

Subject of thread - I am authentic in all that I do and say. There is no need for a reputation. If I have one, I don't care about it. I answer to me and my actions, and so long as I abide by my own moral standards, I am at peace with myself every day.

Hey.

No where far, I was to be found over on INTPf.. where things are a bit more NT and little less FJ, in keeping with my favourite subjects. ;)

This place is cool, but it couldn't handle my controversial threads about Elite Paedophillia and the subversion of the LGBT movement.

My slant can come across as quite conservative in this modern neo-liberal climate... and I don't care for sugar coating things.

I cause enough controversy over at INTPf, I have no intention of bringing that to the INFJs *Angel emoji*

Ya'll are pleasant entertainment :)

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Hey.

No where far, I was to be found over on INTPf.. where things are a bit more NT and little less FJ, in keeping with my favourite subjects. ;)

This place is cool, but it couldn't handle my controversial threads about Elite Paedophillia and the subversion of the LGBT movement.

My slant can come across as quite conservative in this modern neo-liberal climate... and I don't care for sugar coating things.

I cause enough controversy over at INTPf, I have no intention of bringing that to the INFJs *Angel emoji*

Ya'll are pleasant entertainment :)
Being a rational moderate looks more and more conservative every day.

Reactions: Sinny
Reactions: Free
Is your reputation something important?
i am not sure. while i was growing up my mom is big on the reputation thing. sort of like dictating how we should behave, dressed etc. maybe subconsciously i still carry it but i've learn in life that people generally don't care always just looking for what to talk about/gossip.

Does it require much thought/effort?
no.

How does undeserved reputation (good or bad) affect you?
the bad ones affect me. i'm sensitive and if people judge me the wrong way, i get hurt. but it passes quickly. i know not everyone will like me even if i've done nothing wrong to them. Good ones, i brush off.

Last edited:
You are a true edgelord, and I hope everyone you love sees this so you can fulfill your dreams.

Thanks, me too.

Link the threads? I wanna read a bit more about this.

Reactions: Sinny
Link the threads? I wanna read a bit more about this.

I would, but I'm currently banned.
The politics and conspiracy sections are off limits to none members *exasperation*

If you have an account, or want to sign up, my threads can be found under the username Sinny91.

Off the top of my head, the threads I'd like people to stick their noses in are:

Jimmy Savile - Procurer of Children, Parapolitics, Subversive Homosexual Agendas, Covert Globalisation, and "Blowing the Whistle" .

I find out if my ban is permanent at the end of the month (because "science", LOL) , my laptop's also in the repair shop, I might retrieve and duplicate some things a bit later in the year.. I've got new things to add, but they are currently in my personal memory bank.

I'll say so myself, but my threads are a parapolitical goldmine.