• Barack Obama

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Krumplenump

Community Member
May 29, 2009
MBTI
eftagawrg
I wonder which of America's presidents is a favourite for people.

I just put up the most well known.

After voting, a reason why would be interesting.

Jefferson. A pragmatist, logical president who seemed to employ a good deal of common sense. Re-drafting the bible and removing the celestial nonsese and miracles was a mighty step indeed. I find it sorrowful yet fascinating how curch attendance was actually less in those days than today. I think Jefferson really helped to embody the real essence of the constitution.

Last edited:
Jimmy Carter for making American history.

america.png

Teddy Roosevelt, first and only president to doge the secrete service to ride in a submerine.

Plus people speculate that he was probably an ENFJ :)

Who voted Reagan, can we make the votes public please mods?

Who voted Reagan, can we make the votes public please mods?
No, that's the one poll feature that can't be changed after the fact. Those who have voted already have done so believing that the votes are private, and changing it now would be a betrayal of confidence.

Lincoln seems to have been fairly alright in his head, so I voted for him. Obama is the most human-like president ever, but so much, that he just doesn't belong in politics.

Lincoln seems to have been fairly alright in his head, so I voted for him. Obama is the most human-like president ever, but so much, that he just doesn't belong in politics.

what do mean human like, I don't understand?

George Washington. His great grandpa was English :D

I voted Reagan, he was a true leader.

I voted Reagan, he was a true leader.
A true leader is an interesting term, though if it was meant positively I fail to see how when Reagan was actually quite Stupid. I mean lol, he claimed there was no word in Russian for 'freedom' and would chatter away quite openly about the 'end times' mentioned in the Bible..

Laughably he also said that 'apartheid South Africa has stood beside us in every war', failing to remember how they backed the Nazis in the biggest war the world has ever seen.

On a more sinister note he sold weapons to Irans mullah, of all fucking people to sell weapons to, the income from which he invaded Nicaragua on. He backed SADDAM against Iran after selling the latter weapons but because the USSR collapsed and he played the retard so well he is excused of all this trivil stuff..

He was a bit of a George W Bush actually, retarded on the surface (infact I wonder if Bush actually IS slightly mental) but pursuing a very sinister 2-faced agenda underneath.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I don't have a particular favorite.

My favorite would be Jimmy Carter, as I think he was way ahead of his time. He displayed the values that a president, in my opinion, SHOULD have, and is notably lacking in any other American president to date (with the exception, possibly, of our current president). What was his downfall was...well...he was way ahead of his time. He played the game as it should be played well in the future, when the social beliefs about the world have widely changed. To be EFFECTIVE as a president, you have to cater a lot to the current worldview of your constituents, while working in the background to change them.

Obama is interesting too. His term is only part over, but I get an instinct that he has what Jimmy Carter has, but tries to play the game a little more strategically. His unfortunate political problem is the backlash of radical conservatism riled up by the media, which is something he can't prevent. The moment Bush was elected I got a general feel for where this was going, and with Obama I get that too...but it is much more positive (and I'm not a Democrat, so don't go there). I think Obama is someone we will only be able to judge years after his term is up...he hasn't had the explosive events that Bush had (where we got an easy judge of his character and competency).

As far as my least favorite president, I would have to go with Teddy Roosevelt. There are presidents that have been far less effective, like Taft and Hoover, but Teddy just seemed like an imperialist ass to me. He basically punked Panama out of their stuff and helped shape the American attitude into one that the original Americans were rebelling against in the first place: expansive empire with overly righteous moral convictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
I agree with what Duty said for the same reasons states. Jimmy Carter would and should me my favorite president.

I truly do not have a favorite though, as I do not know nearly enough about all of them to have a valid opinion that I can truly back up. I do how ever have a least favorite, Regan. However I do not have enough to back myself up and defend it. Everything I have read though about him has been a major put off for me. I have yet to hear of something that he did that I truly liked and or supported.

I'm not sure I have a favorite President(You missed James Garfield by the way). But I do have a favorite Emperor of the United States. The guy may have been nuts, but he was well liked by his "subjects" and reputedly quelled a riot targetting Chinese immigrants.

Taft, he was a fatty and had good facial hair, sweet.