You self-righteous little...

arbygil

Passing through
Nov 29, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This just made me angry. No, no - this is not to buy his book, trust me. I'd burn his site down if I could. I'm not even posting the link for this garbage. I'm sorry if this sounds like a spamming thing - I don't mean for it to be. I just can't believe anyone would be so ignorantly nasty.

But maybe it's just me.

This guy really thinks introversion is a curse, and that his "method" is the "cure" for introversion.

What planet is this doofus from?

The Popular Life
Make People Like, Respect, and Befriend You

Stop Being an Introvert

Most introverts don't like me, but I don't need them anyway. I have enough people desperately seeking my attention. Oh, but my massive popularity is no accident. I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction.

Now I’m the person everybody tries to impress and wants to be seen with. I have legions of friends wherever I go. People give me practically whatever I please and it's all so easy for me. Half of the time, I don’t even have anything valuable to say, but people still just can’t get enough of me. And while jealous introverted losers can't stand me, everyone else thinks I’m the greatest thing in the world — and they’re right, I am.

You already know me:
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I’m that slacker at work who gets promoted over your hard working ass
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I’m the loudmouth talking over your best comments with useless crap to cheers of admiration
-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I’m the one who's out having a good time while you sit around thinking about ‘how great your future will be

And then there's introverted YOU..
I see you watching me and thinking to yourself: “you just wait and see who I become”. It’s the only way you can justify your lonely, wasted existence. But deep down you already know what you'll become: the same sad, introverted person you are right now.

While you’re living in fantasy land, I’m milking the real world for everything it offers: popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success. But you don’t want that anyway, right? Lie to yourself.

Let me guess: what you’re going through now is just temporary? Once you get that “job”, that “degree”, or find that “special someone” everything will change? Twenty years from now you’ll be looking at everyone and thinking the exact same thing. It’s the same thing that poor, bearded guy on the back of the bus is thinking. Don’t believe me? Go talk to him and see for yourself.

If you don’t change right now, you’ll become just like that guy on the bus. You’ll soon look into the mirror and realize you’re old and your dreams have passed you by. Instead of dreaming about your future, you’ll dream of getting back the youth that you're wasting away right now.

The only way to prevent this from happening to you is to change who you are and how you naturally interact with other people. I wrote The Popular Life to teach you exactly how to do this by:

1. using psychological conditioning to alter how you naturally think and behave

2. combining these alterations with the controversial techniques of manipulative psychology

"Abuse of Science" - So be it.
I have a degree in Psychology, but I’m no academic. In fact, it’s no secret the academic community disapproves of what I do here. They think using modern psychology to teach people how to manipulate others for popularity is an abuse of science, but I don’t need anyone’s approval.

Unlike them, I’m not motivated by publishing deals, tenures, or academic approval/recognition. I don’t have to censor my information or my language to meet someone else’s notion of ‘proper’. Maybe some think my straight talk is unprofessional, but I’m the one with the solutions and that’s what matters. I change people’s lives. They just talk about doing it. The truth is, many of these academics are socially awkward introverts themselves.

If you’re looking for a standard self-help book, look elsewhere. My book contains no canned lines, motivational stories, useless clichés, 2 hour lectures on why confidence is important, or the typical “be yourself” advice.
I don’t waste time with any of this irrelevant, recycled, junk.

These so called “experts” fill their books with such useless crap for one reason: it sells. Such books may give you an hour or two of post-read nostalgia, but this quickly wears off and you’re back to being your miserable, lonely, self.

It’s like walking out of a theatre after an action movie and feeling like a super hero for a few moments. It’s a false sense of reality that quickly fades away. I’m here to change your reality, not temporarily distort your perception.

I provide clear, to the point explanations of what you need to do and how to do it. Instead of telling you why confidence is important, I tell you how to alter your personality so that you are confident. It’s that simple.

Just be your shy self? I Don't Think So.
Don't expect me to lie to you about how great person you are either. I’m here to tell you the exact opposite. Being "yourself” is not the solution, it’s the problem. You need to change and that’s what I teach you to do.

I realize some people will find that notion offensive, but unlike others, I work for a 'realistic perspective', not one that is motivated by pleasing everyone, or following conventions.

While we’re at it, don’t bother emailing me about your failures, your awful childhood, or anything else of the like either. Your past is a waste of my time. If you want someone to listen to your sad stories, go pay an “expert” $200/hour. I’m far too busy and uninterested. I only care about right now.

I already know what you're going through anyway. You try to be a good person and say the right things, but people just aren’t interested in you. Why? All your ‘great comments’ mean virtually nothing because people don’t care about this stuff.

Other people are too preoccupied with themselves to keep track of everything you say. Mental processes are naturally efficient. There’s no time to keep score of your witty comments. Instead, opinions form in the blink of an eye.

That’s why all the one-liners and other crap social “gurus” feed you is so useless. Nobody pays that much attention! Opinions of likeability/importance are based on other, less obvious, factors.

Fortunately, this is a system that can easily be manipulated to your advantage - and that’s exactly what my book mercilessly teaches you to do.

Remember, if “being yourself” was the solution to the problem, you wouldn’t have a problem to begin with. Individualism isn’t worth it if it’s diminishing your quality of life. I’m not going to waste time trying to convince you to believe this (if you don’t already). If you want to continue to justify wasting your life under the guise of “individualism”, have at it. Who am I to interfere with mental Darwinism? I'll let you fools die out with pride.

Here's What I Offer
I’m giving you the exact same strategies I used to change my personality and master social manipulation and human interaction. You will not find these techniques anywhere else. I’m going to overhaul your entire way of thinking, behaving, and interacting with other people.
You will learn to exploit social thinking processes that are engrained in us since birth that virtually nobody else is aware of. Such skills can generate tons of friends, popularity, admiration, respect, and the opportunity to live the experiences you desire (emotionally, sexually, professionally, etc.).
My methodology is clear: I avoid giving you bland generalities and instead tell you exactly what to do. There is no room for political correctness, diplomacy, or your personal opinions. I tell you what is right and wrong and I don't care if you disagree (that's your loss).
You will get the tools you need, whether you approve of them or not. This isn’t about body language, one liners, motivational stories, visualizations, or any other similarly mass marketed junk. It is a 56 page book filled with straight up, simple strategies that will make you popular and well liked.
This includes:

• how to alter the backbone of your personality, which governs how you think and behave, to automatically act in a socially superior manner
  • how to use manipulative psychology to alter the thinking of other people and make them like, respect and admire you
  • how to use simple behavioral alterations that will automatically make people interested in you
  • how to prevent damaging behavior like “self talk” which inhibits socially productive responses leaving you behind
  • how to defeat shyness in social situations by fundamentally altering your self image and perception of other people
  • how to psychologically train your mind so you naturally become an extrovert
  • how to evoke positive responses from people, no matter what you’re saying to them
  • how to remove feelings of doubt, fear and uncertainly in social situations
  • how to find and forge friendships with the most important, relevant people in society
  • how to detach yourself from caring about the opinions of specific individual people and focus on gaining the admiration of the greater majority
  • how to use people to your advantage, as opposed to having them use you
  • how to get inside people’s heads and make them think you’re being honest with them, whether you are or not
  • how to become popular and successful just like me and reap all that society and life has to offer

So it's YOUR choice...
Life is all about choices. Right now you have two options:

1) you can continue to waste whatever youth you have left being lonely and miserable

- or -

2) you can get my book, apply my strategies, and live the life you want to live.

Just remember, perhaps the one thing you have going for you right now is the ability to make this choice. Everyday people just like you wake up and realize they’ve waited too long and have wasted their youth. Don’t kid yourself, if you don’t change, that’s going to be you (and a lot sooner than you think).

You can order* my book with your credit card through PayPal for only $29.95. Once you order, you’ll be able to download it instantly.

Either click on the PayPal button below and change your life while you still can, or choose not to and go wander around the mall by your miserable self for awhile instead. I’m sure it will make for great memories when you’re sitting alone in an old folk’s home staring out the window at the life you chose not to live.

Stop waiting for this to happen. Make your move and order The Popular Life now before it's too late.

I've seen this, even if it were the whole truth It's a scam anyways.

Huh, what a blow hard.

Order "before its too late". Umm yeah, I better order now or this wonderful opportunity will pass me by!

I've seen this, even if it were the whole truth It's a scam anyways.

That's the truth! You can't be anything else other than who you are. And why try to be someone you're not? Ach. I shouldn't be surprised - and I shouldn't be as angry as I am - but I am. :p

Must be satire.

Huh, what a blow hard.

Order "before its too late". Umm yeah, I better order now or this wonderful opportunity will pass me by!

Lol. No doubt! I hope the "wonderful opportunity" dies a horrible death.

Must be satire.

I wish it was! But I found it as a Google link when I was looking for the Jungian process test. I bet you could Google the title of the book and find it. He seriously has a paypal account on his site, so I don't think it's false. Scam, yes. I'd believe it to be a scam.

Yeah don't worry your rage is justified, cause somewhere they're are several poor 18 through 24 year old guys buying this book who really believe because they've been told, or it's been pounded into them that this idiot is telling the truth, and he's gonna get some chump change. And they'res really nothing you can do about it, but try to not to tear down anyone and hope they'll fall for a scheme like this.

So yeah you can be angry.

I hope it ends up on a filesharing network, for his sake and ours. ;)

ROFL

He's mistaken introverts with timid, insecure people who lack confidence and sense of self-worth. And assumed that what he has, what he perhaps wanted, and what he's listed are the things that everyone wants and what most people consider truly important. FAR-FETCHED!

It's hard to believe someone can be that full of themselves and simultaneously devoid of depth and a sense of reality.

Your anger's totally justified Arbygil. Hopefully not too many people will get suckered in.

My god this has INFURIATED me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is everything I loathe and hate in people HRUF#$%7/832^%4*&03(18

I don't understand all of the anger over that?

I see books, society, articles, etc that urge me to be some sort of man-slut, and label me as less of a man because I refuse to do so. But I like me, and I think they are wrong, not me. So I kind of laugh.

If the guy is all wrong, then who cares? Own who you are, and laugh over his ineptitude and idiocy.

Every time I've read that, I both laugh and die inside. On the one hand, I laugh because it's so blatantly "I am better than you, you should buy my product to be as good as me" in an almost sarcastic manner. On the other hand, I die inside because he's trying to exploit people who are insecure.

(oh, and this ad shows up all the freaking time on INTJf because of the google ads)

Personally, I think he's about as "valuable" as The Rich Jerk. Which is to say -- he's not rich at all, in fact, he's using looks and impressions to try to achieve it. It's hilariously bad -- anybody with good sense can tell it's a fraud.

I'm much too important to even be sitting here writing this right now. So I'll keep it short.
Which apparently means a website page that would print to roughly a 40 page essay if I were to actually print it. If that's short, I'm afraid of what's long.

In short: People like this are nothing new on the block -- they try to sell you a product by making you feel like you aren't enough without it. These guys just more blatantly put you down.

I see books, society, articles, etc that urge me to be some sort of man-slut, and label me as less of a man because I refuse to do so.

Of course. Because you couldn't possibly be a real person unless you party, get drunk, and sleep around. Because human society is meant to operate as one gigantic orgy. Because you want AIDS at 26 years old. Because you have nothing great planned for your life. Because you don't deserve your money.

Last edited:
Meh, don't let them bother you. Just think of this. He wouldn't have a computer to write that book on if it wasn't for introverted "nerds".

Also, who says introverted means shy? Not necessarily. I used to be shy, less now though, but I just like to shut out the world and focus on whatever it is that has my attention.

"And then there's introverted YOU..
I see you watching me and thinking to yourself: “you just wait and see who I become”. It’s the only way you can justify your lonely, wasted existence. But deep down you already know what you'll become: the same sad, introverted person you are right now.

While you’re living in fantasy land, I’m milking the real world for everything it offers: popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success. But you don’t want that anyway, right? Lie to yourself."

Internal dialog after reading this part of the post..
It sounds to me like you sir were the introverted loser and now your hiding in your shadow thinking no one can see thru your bullshit! After years of shagging so called hot chicks your dick will have every kind of venereal disease known to mankind. And as you get older the complications from herpes will cripple your dick leaving you unable to masturbate. And after years of "milking the real world for everything it offers" you will become penniless, and friendless, and you will become so unpopular and alone that your awesome extrovert ass will kill yourself from the depression that sits in because you are a loser. If we introverts are losers then I can only say that if we are at rock bottom then there is only one way to go. Up which will be the opposite of you which is down..lol:m107:

I'm not sure whether it's satire. Either way, I find it amusing, not infuriating. The pitch is just too stupid to bother me, I guess. I don't take the guy seriously at all, and if he really thinks that way, it's just his loss.

Yeah don't worry your rage is justified, cause somewhere they're are several poor 18 through 24 year old guys buying this book who really believe because they've been told, or it's been pounded into them that this idiot is telling the truth, and he's gonna get some chump change. And they'res really nothing you can do about it, but try to not to tear down anyone and hope they'll fall for a scheme like this.

So yeah you can be angry.

I can agree with this. For many who where told their type with bad I can see them latching on to this.

I think most can understand the rage. manipulation of people and physiological spits in the face of many peoples value system. Mine included.

I'm not sure whether it's satire. Either way, I find it amusing, not infuriating. The pitch is just too stupid to bother me, I guess. I don't take the guy seriously at all, and if he really thinks that way, it's just his loss.

*nod*

It just sounds so much like my father speaking, that I just had a huge adversial reaction to it.