Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 33 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I would feel guilty for the rest of my life so I definitely couldn't. I couldn't even bring myself to do the deed.

Oddly enough, if I had the utmost security I would not be caught, I would kill a really bad person for such an amount.

I would feel guilty for the rest of my life so I definitely couldn't. I couldn't even bring myself to do the deed.

Oddly enough, if I had the utmost security I would not be caught, I would kill a really bad person for such an amount.

It's not that odd. Humans can be willfully evil, puppies can't. Humans can do horrifying acts that animals are not capable of.

No. I am vegan and feel like every being should have the right to live and that I should all but prevent them from doing so.

I am fond of animals, especially pets... I cried like a fucking baby when my 14 year old dog died... She was like my first child - a friend and companion when I had no other.

I'll kill that hypothetical puppy though, but not for a million dollars...

No, I'll only kill that imagined puppy as long as this thread dies with it.
This thread can never die, unless a million dollars is donated to the forum.

I think I'd kill a puppy for only $100, to be honest. Probably less. Probably even in trade for a neat object.

I'm not sure.

I stomp on snails and worms and ants by accident as I go about my life not looking where I am going, so animal life will die around me anyway.

But there is something about this puppy killing arrangement that is very disturbing.

Would I utterly or horrifically exploit the presumably innocent to make quick cash?
Do animals even cut it in those considerations?

For the first, I'd like to think no, for the second, I'd also like to think no.

That being said, I'd probably not do it in order to spite the person posing the deal and wreck whatever point they were trying to make rather than out of actual care for the puppy's life.

Sigh. Kant would probably be disappointed, but the puppy probably wouldn't mind until the next sod offered the opportunity off'ed it. I guess to do a proper job I'd need to save the stupid puppy and take out whatever is enabling the person to offer the deals somehow so the cycle is more properly ended instead of bringing fresh puppies into it, at least as best as I could given how much I am willing to put into this all.

am I the only person that is shocked and appalled at how many people say they would sooner kill a human fucking being than a puppy? Don't get me wrong here, I don't like killing stuff either, I'm not a hunter and I wouldn't kill an animal unless I was going to eat it, but really?

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet
I could do it, but I would feel like shit. Like if I had to strangle it with my hands. It could possibly haunt me until I died. If I could put it to sleep painlessly and without the puppy knowing any fear of course I would feel better. But a million dollars could put my great grandchildren through college.

I am I the only person that is shocked and appalled at how many people say they would sooner kill a human fucking being than a puppy? Don't get me wrong here, I don't like killing stuff either, I'm not a hunter and I wouldn't kill an animal unless I was going to eat it, but really?

Yes.

I am I the only person that is shocked and appalled at how many people say they would sooner kill a human fucking being than a puppy? Don't get me wrong here, I don't like killing stuff either, I'm not a hunter and I wouldn't kill an animal unless I was going to eat it, but really?

No I am also appalled at this phenomena.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I might be wrong, but the INFJs understand. I change my position.
I could go it, but only if I take a human family.

I'm a husband of a Veterinarian.
I have four cats left of the many dogs, cats, horses, etc. Just said goodbye to one yesterday after 18 years.
There isn't a humans life I wouldn't trade to have her back.

I have four cats left of the many dogs, cats, horses, etc. Just said goodbye to one yesterday after 18 years.

That has more to do with your relationship to that specific animal though, of course you would choose your own pet over a random human.

Even your childs life?

Ok. I don't have much regard for people.
They are generaly selfish, self absorbed, to be redundant, got really big egos. I've been a huge ass in my life and I know what we are capable of. And when you see how easy it is for us to kill, it takes away the precious moment you might think people are.

I understand this is a matter of evolution, and that they might grow into something worth while oneday. But given that there are but a few people I've met or known if in my life that seem like they are worth the time of day, and that every animal is basically innocent, ignorant maybe, but innocent.

Given that context, I would save an animal before I'd save you.
This didn't start off with the idea that I'd save any animal before every person.

I have two sisters.
I can only save one. ?

Ok. I don't have much regard for people.
They are generaly selfish, self absorbed, to be redundant, got really big egos. I've been a huge ass in my life and I know what we are capable of. And when you see how easy it is for us to kill, it takes away the precious moment you might think people are.

I understand this is a matter of evolution, and that they might grow into something worth while oneday. But given that there are but a few people I've met or known if in my life that seem like they are worth the time of day, and that every animal is basically innocent, ignorant maybe, but innocent.

Given that context, I would save an animal before I'd save you.
This didn't start off with the idea that I'd save any animal before every person.

I have two sisters.
I can only save one. ?

That's insane.

Animals aren't innocent, they just don't have an intellect, so that they cannot decide their actions.
Calling animals innocent is like calling the atmosphere innocent.

You are just emotionally over-involved with animals.

That's insane.

Animals aren't innocent, they just don't have an intellect, so that they cannot decide their actions.
Calling animals innocent is like calling the atmosphere innocent.

You are just emotionally over-involved with animals.

No they do have some. I'm guessing you don't spend much time with them, but they plan and scheme. They don't talk much, but have personalities.

They won't be intellectually stimulating, but they sense fear and are protective. Stuck in the woods I would have a dog with me all the time. They won't leave your side and will die saving you. I'd survive better than if I were stuck with you.

So you don't think they have intellect, but they do make decisions. And I do regard their lives as worth saving. And there are but a few humans I know I would save over the animals I know.
Given I don't know either. Not sure. Chance are I'd like animal better.
Never had one call me insane.

No they do have some. I'm guessing you don't spend much time with them, but they plan and scheme. They don't talk much, but have personalities.

They won't be intellectually stimulating, but they sense fear and are protective. Stuck in the woods I would have a dog with me all the time. They won't leave your side and will die saving you. I'd survive better than if I were stuck with you.

So you don't think they have intellect, but they do make decisions. And I do regard their lives as worth saving. And there are but a few humans I know I would save over the animals I know.
Given I don't know either. Not sure. Chance are I'd like animal better.
Never had one call me insane.

You need to get your story straight.