Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

I would not kill an ugly puppy unless it has a life-threatening condition and its suffering, even then I would tell somebody else to do it and ask for no money in return..I just could not put a price on life of a healthy living being, specially since its not connected to me in any way.

Do you eat meat?

Yes for a million, but I want to see money first. No it is not good thing to do.

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

I'd just run away with the puppy and go all "A Dog of Flanders," most likely. But if it was mercy killing, I'd might consider doing it, but I couldn't take 1M for it - it would just seem to me to devalue the life of the puppy which might seem ironic at first, but if you think about it, you'd agree with me. Money is definitely a social pass - to many of life's adventures, but killing the puppy and depriving it of life itself is not a fair trade off. I have a dog that saved my life, and my life is worth more than a million bucks to me. If a dog can do that for me, I'd be less than a dog if I couldn't do the same for a puppy.

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

How I would love to just run away with the puppy and go all "A Dog of Flanders"! But if it was mercy killing, I'd might consider doing it, but I couldn't take 1M for it - it would just seem to me to devalue the life of the puppy which might seem ironic at first, but if you think about it, you'd agree with me. Money is definitely a social pass - to many of life's adventures, but killing the puppy for no good reason and depriving it of life itself is not a fair trade off. I have a dog that saved my life, and my life is worth more than a million bucks to me. If a dog can do that for me, I'd be less than a dog if I couldn't do the same for a puppy, as a friend. The important thing is that I see the puppy as my friend, and that guides all my actions. But if I saw the puppy as a REAL threat to people (like he were a carrier for some kind of pathogen), no matter how cute and adorable he was, I'd put him to sleep for free, and if that means getting paid for it, then I'd accept the payment as a service to others, although helping others would be a form of payment in itself.

I don't even know why you people are discussing this, it won't come true anyway. So no, I would never do it. Easy as...

would you eat gummy bears if you knew they had emotions, and could feel pain?

Gummy Bears are not healthy so no. If I knew that they had emotions and could feel pain, i'd be quite confused by that fact.

What about cows and chickens?

I eat them because I get offered the meal. I will start making my own vegetarian meals soon. I have gotten fed up with eating meat.

would you eat gummy bears if you knew they had emotions, and could feel pain?

yes.

i'd talk with them about it first. i'd ask them what they planned to do with their gummy lives. i want to know what they think is their purpose in life. obviously it is to give me a sugar rush, but i'd give them time to realize that. i'd thank them for their gift of sugar, and try to think of the quickest way to annihilate them. biting the heads off seems to be where it's at.

what if something that would never happened happened would you do something?????? deerrrrrrr

Reactions: acd
I don't even know why you people are discussing this
for_teh_lulz.jpeg

I don't even know why you people are discussing this
(Way to quote out of context, people!)

General framework, ideal, principle... create a principle with variables a, b, and c, and define what action is taken when a, b, and c are specific quantities, and that principle can then be used to instantly determine the desired outcome where variables a, b, and c have specific values.

Simple.

In this case...

"Would you kill [I decided to let the action itself not be a variable] 'x' for 'y' amount of money [I also decided to not let the reward be a variable, because that would allow for too many options]?"

For each plausible x, create a lower bound for y, where if y is greater than or equal to the lower bound, the answer in relation to x is yes. If there is no lower bound, then y in relation to x is infinity, therefore the answer in relation to x is no.

Hell yeah i'd kill a puppy

I would eat a puppy alive for a million dollars you people are crazy!!! Then I would spend $200,000 saving puppies that were about to be put under and find them good homes. That way, I do what is morally right and make $800,000 dollars in the process.

I would eat a puppy alive for a million dollars you people are crazy!!! Then I would spend $200,000 saving puppies that were about to be put under and find them good homes. That way, I do what is morally right and make $800,000 dollars in the process.
Fist of all, you must have not read the entire OP. Secondly, you seem to be assuming that the moral goodness of saving multiple animals outweighs the moral wrong of killing one. Does it?

Fist of all, you must have not read the entire OP. Secondly, you seem to be assuming that the moral goodness of saving multiple animals outweighs the moral wrong of killing one. Does it?

No i read the whole beginning. I just think saving puppies would be my selfish way of spending the money, because it would make me feel good about myself.

"Does it?" Yes I think so.

I eat them because I get offered the meal. I will start making my own vegetarian meals soon. I have gotten fed up with eating meat.

I really do hope you're going to be eating vegetarian because 3 week old peppers grown in cow shit tastes better than fresh off the grill porterhouse.

At this point in time I do not understand people who eat vegetarian for the sake of animals.