Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

did I call it an argument? I believe those were your words.
Consequence? It would give you the expectation that I'll explain more for you that you don't understand.
Why wouldn't what be possible?
My point is hidden miles under irony, hidden from common reason, and diced by a wood chipper
You didn't use the word argument but you just talked about giving me the "win" which makes argument my only guess but you're giving me truckloads of nothing so all I have are guesses.
You seem to like talking about yourself and how great you are and don't seem to really be interested in anything I've said.

show me where you got that idea

I'm guessing you're single, aren't you? Your comprehension is terrible.

It does. I suppose I'm projecting my standards

It does. I suppose I'm projecting my standards
I find ego to be the real barrier, Trump had to mail-order a wife but those pastors on tv you see handling snakes to prove that god will protect them (and usually die from snakebites) are usually (happily?) married.

did you just try to make this political? Don't talk to me anymore

giphy.gif

So I had to scroll back to see that we started arguing because I wouldn't admit I was a prick (i'm INTP I thought prick was implied) anyways, I was ironically so interested in figuring out wtf she was saying that I didn't scroll back to look at what I wrote. Still dunno why she couldn't tell me... and now she'll never speak to me again because I made a trump joke...?

Reactions: Happy Phantom
if that was a joke, then I must be turning into an INTP

I'm a prick because I care. sorry for talking shit to you in the pocket dimension. also don't ever bring politics up to me. unless you give as little a shit about bashing one side or another as I do.

I've been wound up this week for personal reasons, and I've been a bitch as a result. sorry to take it out on you

Reactions: Reason
I'm a prick because I care. sorry for talking shit to you in the pocket dimension. also don't ever bring politics up to me. unless you give as little a shit about bashing one side or another as I do.

I've been wound up this week for personal reasons, and I've been a bitch as a result. sorry to take it out on you
it's fine I don't care if you're mean it's much worse to be confusing.
As for politics i'm for bashing all sides constantly but if it makes you uncomfortable i'll never bring it up again... unless I forget... which might happen but i'm sure you'll remind me :smileycat: