Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

Oh?
downloadfile-2-jpg.37956

*flees*
That was only temporary!

H-how did you know about @INFJ16's ceramic cat collection?
D:

Haha, you INTP’s are so silly! Most people will likely never have the rare opportunity to get close enough to this very private creature and witness their giggly childlike adorableness. Even when they’re grumpy it’s not difficult for the INFJ to cheer them up by being silly and goofy.

Don’t believe me about them being funny and silly, then check out @ImaginaryBloke’s memes. :p

I am still single. I am looking [possibly] for a Sicilian INFJ.

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGD9G3WF4WeFAvm/giphy.gif

It’s been a little over five months and all is great between us! And I finally with ease, looked deeply into his eyes last weekend! :hearteyes:

Tbc...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
My INTP partner does this to me all the time! At first, I found it intimidating. After a few times, I asked what are you looking for? He said nothing, and meant it! Now I can hold his gaze just as long. For me, it's an intense experience like he is looking directly into my soul. It's quite bonding.

This recently happened and I'm not sure what it means. Any body language experts here?
My INTP partner does this to me all the time! At first, I found it intimidating. After a few times, I asked what are you looking for? He said nothing, and meant it! Now I can hold his gaze just as long. For me, it's an intense experience like he is looking directly into my soul. It's quite bonding.
I uh,... I don't want to ruin your fun but as an INTP I can tell you there have been many times when I've looked at someone in the same room as me because I was in fact thinking about them... for a moment... but then my brain starts spinning off into other directions whilst my head is still oriented the same way (because A- I'm unawares that I am still part of reality and B- even if I knew, turning my head would require energy and removing 0.001% of energy from working on what i'm mulling over would be very annoying). I'm usually snapped back to reality by someone saying something as even eye contact doesn't rouse me from thinking about who the first person to eat turtle soup must have been and how it came about.

This is not to say that your significant others aren't really analyzing you, I don't know them, I wasn't there, and I can't read the thoughts of other INTPs.

But that kind of misunderstanding repeated can produce in the minds of many "ohhh... he's analyzing my soulll" whilst i'm thinking "But does it qualify as soup if over their caveman fire they're just pouring water into the shell? I mean is that stock? doesn't it need leeks or something to truly qualify as soup..."
and so on...

Fantastic! Now we need a few thousand more INTPs to back up that point

You're asking me with a name like that? There's a hasty generalization in there somewhere.

Seriously though, why would you need thousands of INTPs to back up my one guess as to what MIGHT, not definitely, be happening in this particular situation? I never ruled out the possibility of staring at sexy ladies. Never said anything of the sort.

In fact in that eventuality the INTP thought process might go something like this: "lady have pretty face, is gf so might not call cops for staring at pretty face, mystery as to what pretty face thinking. me want stare pretty face"

*Psychotic Stare initiates*

Reactions: Happy Phantom