Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

5. INTP proceeds to stare deep into the INFJ's eyes waiting for a cue that It has started (=INFJ's brain combusting)
382.gif

brain-combustion-metal-travel-mugs.jpg

brain combustion metal travel mug. just tell me whens your birthday.

Its one of those gifts that is supposed to be a gift but then you change your mind and keep and it get them something else :D

Reactions: BritNi
My brother is textbook Intp. I read somewhere that intp's are among the types most frequently (mis)diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. One of the most characteristic and recognizable traits associated with aspergers is inappropriate eye contact - lacking, or too intense. I think it makes sense that an intp would seem odd in most social interactions, because it is, and has been for the most of their life little inner motivation to master it. My brother is loving, and wants to interact with the people closest to him. But it's hard for him to play by rules he doesn't think is worth the effort. So he has done what he does best - after very much consideration found a simple solution to salve all problems: he shows that he is not as socially off as it might seem, by on the spot come up with a hilarious wordplay to sum up the topic that is being discussed. He does this either so fast or well placed, that the receiver would never assume he was not following what was just discussed, and he gets the respect and attention his intellect deserves. I think he started doing this out of boredom, trying to entertain himself by complicating whatever was being said that was outside his field of interest, saw how it could work in social settings and got really good at it. He gets away with not having the best feel for people's comfort zones regarding time and distance - or tolerance of pain!! I have to take a deep breath before hugging him. He doesn't know when to stop squeezing or how long he should hold!

Also typically for men with aspergers. He is a "1950's gentleman" with his wife. I think it's the easiest manners to understand and mimic, for him. If looking deep into your partners eyes seems to be a successful way to communicate "I love you" without having to express your feelings in words - that's what the intp will do. It's a big compliment!

Ps: He is not, and should not be diagnosed with aspergers syndrome, but several of the characteristics are very similar to the awkward but adorable ways for intp to communicate their feelings.

2. INTP knows the INFJ is INFJ
So INTP be judging the INFJ? Sounds like a paradox. Or like a Schrodinger's cat with buttered toast on it's back. Or meta-psychoanalytic: INTP is in fact an INFJ deluded by it's inner INTP self.

Reactions: BritNi and Free
I don't know why would an INTP stare into an INFJ's eyes?

Reactions: BritNi
Because you wrote two sentences without punctuation to separate them.

n-SCHOOLS-628x314.jpg
That's one sentence cloth ears. Or should that be, - 'that's one sentence, cloth ears.' :tonguewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: BritNi and Wyote
Haha, you INTP’s are so silly! Most people will likely never have the rare opportunity to get close enough to this very private creature and witness their giggly childlike adorableness. Even when they’re grumpy it’s not difficult for the INFJ to cheer them up by being silly and goofy.

Don’t believe me about them being funny and silly, then check out @ImaginaryBloke’s memes. :p

It’s been a little over five months and all is great between us! And I finally with ease, looked deeply into his eyes last weekend! :hearteyes:

Tbc...

Haha, you INTP’s are so silly! Most people will likely never have the rare opportunity to get close enough to this very private creature and witness their giggly childlike adorableness. Even when they’re grumpy it’s not difficult for the INFJ to cheer them up by being silly and goofy.

Don’t believe me about them being funny and silly, then check out @ImaginaryBloke’s memes. :p

It’s been a little over five months and all is great between us! And I finally with ease, looked deeply into his eyes last weekend! :hearteyes:

Tbc...
Free INTP advertising!

Free INTP advertising!
Hah. This is a one time only complimentary endorsement.

* Disclaimer, not all INFJ’s can pull this off. I’m looking at you @highlighter. And many INTP’s may never be in range of the INFJ’s radar.

You may be asking yourself, how does HP know these things? I just do. :p Or perhaps like @highlighter I have a PHD (heh) in INTP’s. Also in INTJ’s, however I do not recommend any INFJ ever dip their delicate toes into that murky swamp.

*Warning* Any type with a mental disorder should be avoided at all costs.

Last edited:
Sooo someone (not naming names) has introduced me to MBTI groups on fakebook which has now become somewhat of a thing for me. Defending INFJ’s while simultaneously defending INTP’s is a full time job! Also, sorry NTJ’s, but I’m afraid you’re on your own. If you don’t know why, then I suggest you get to figuring it out and don’t dawdle.

Firstly what many of these people don’t realize is that MBTI isn’t even real, which makes my contributions way more difficult!

That being said, I think the best way to gain access to an INTP man’s heart is to text him this and you have my guarantee that this will be 99.9% successful!

Also, you’re welcome for the free advice. :relaxed:

2l2f7sz.jpg

Last edited: