Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

Dis is sum kinky shit
Agreed. Back on topic.

Here is a fine example (albeit fictional) of a healthy minded INTJ. I too could be just another highlighter, bashing all INTJ's, yet I am not single minded and I want to understand. I have had good experiences with several INTJ's as friends whom I greatly admire. For me to take one terrible (and lengthy) experience with this type would prove me to be nothing more than stupidly ignorant.

Tbc...

if I understand correctly 3 months is the time you all have been together? if so thats a very short amount of time INTPs can last YEARS and YEARS and still not know if they want that relationship, think of this....INTP lives in a fictional world of what is possible.........You dont. You as an INFJ u live in a world of Knowing what is gonna happen that is your Ni. ....INTPs will stick around someone friend or otherwise just to see how it all plays out. they are observers, but they never really DO anything .....or so they think....INTP is fully oblivious as to how their actions influence others, they have "perfect deniability" and OH dont you DARE try to hold them accountable for anything.... LOL.

In any case your INTPs behavior with the phone is actually VERY INTP. INTps like facebook and other social media, it allows them to portray an :image: of themselves, one which they have control over and they like that!! INTPs are freaking weird, awkward, mentally skewed, narcissistic, beings. they know this and the world knows this, THUS social media allows them to seem like normal functional humans and they love this! .....it also gives them the chance to make their lazy boring lives to look like they have meaning and that they are doing something.....aka TRAVEL......they totally suck at maintaining relationships, friends family love, etc. because it all requires A. Too much work and B. for them to actually acknowledge and meet the needs of another human........"a toddler does not meet the needs of the parent" this is the best quote for us to understand with INTPs and make no mistake you are dealing with a physical Adult..........and an Emotional toddler......

Good luck!!

That sounds more INTJ, they have a more carefully constructed public persona.
I mean on the FB group of INTP the people there have mostly empty profiles and are brutally honest on how their lifes suck. lol.

But judging from you being a male, female xNTPs are more manipulative, that's for sure. Especially ENTP.

Either way, you seem bitter. lol.

That sounds more INTJ, they have a more carefully constructed public persona.
Agreed.
I mean on the FB group of INTP the people there have mostly empty profiles and are brutally honest on how their lifes suck. lol.
Based on my interactions with other INTP's this rings true.
Either way, you seem bitter. lol.
Yes. Based on his posts, what you're seeing is an unhealthy INFJ adult male. Whether he's a baby or a toddler has yet to be determined.

*Disclaimer* Some of my posts in this thread may contain a bit of fiction. :smilingimp:

Edit- To those who already know this, please disregard the above disclaimer.

Regarding him being on the phone. Maybe he couldn't sleep?
I'm personally a night owl, but sometimes I tried unsuccessfully to adapt to the girl.
Maybe also somebody was *wrong* on the Internet, you have to correct them. hm.
Also sometimes I could just want to check something normal on wiki (even middle of the night), like what a symbol on a laundry sticker means and after few hours it ends into researching some super obscure fetish.
Him quickly puting away the phone he seems that he's ashamed or knows that you'll be angry and tries to hide.

Just be more open, i.e. talk, ask stuff, don't assume. Especially don't assume he knows what you think/do/feel. lol.
Also don't judge in advance, please. lol. Rather ask more questions.

Regarding him being on the phone. Maybe he couldn't sleep?
I don't think he sleeps well at times. He mentioned something about pheromones, but idk.
I'm personally a night owl, but sometimes I tried unsuccessfully to adapt to the girl.
I don't want to assume you're being rude here by referring to her as "the girl" so can you please share her "type?" I only ask this because MBTI is real!
Maybe also somebody was *wrong* on the Internet, you have to correct them. hm.
Yes I agree, he needs correcting. I'll get on that straight away.
Also sometimes I could just want to check something normal on wiki (even middle of the night), like what a symbol on a laundry sticker means and after few hours it ends into researching some super obscure fetish.
Now I'm even more curious as to what he's up to. What is this fetish and how can I surprise him with it?
Him quickly puting away the phone he seems that he's ashamed or knows that you'll be angry and tries to hide.
And I already know that the fetish isn't as bad as he thinks I will think it will be. See? He's already assuming. Pfft.
Just be more open, i.e. talk, ask stuff, don't assume. Especially don't assume he knows what you think/do/feel. lol.
Also don't judge in advance, please. lol. Rather ask more questions.
I agree that assuming is a terrible thing to do. And thank you. I will start asking him questions straight away! Is there a limit on the number of question I can ask him? What about alone time? Does that include him trimming his toenails? Nvm, I'll just ask him right now! :p

Also pls don't tell him I hid some of his games bc I think that would really irritate him. Ty @seba! :smiley:

Last edited:
EN4tcQE.gif

Why? Because I'm still smitten with her after 40 years of marriage. That's why. (And, her eyes are still the same gorgeous blue they were when we first fell in love.)
D'awww! That's very sweet. <3 I believe that INTP's and INFJ's can make wonderful partners providing the INFJ isn't overly sensitive, and the INTP is a good communicator. They both have much to learn from one another and can make wonderful playmates as well as mindmates.
tNBkGsV.jpg

Update-
It's been four months and a week and we're still in lurve, although it seems like we've been together much longer. Hey, maybe we're soulmates! :hearteyes:

He has overcome his Snapchat addition however and I don't think he's thrilled because now I'm addicted. :weary:
8Q0CE1K.jpg
Also, please don't tell him I've posting this pic!

A few weeks ago, as an experiment I tried "How to lose an INTP in ten days." The experiment failed which is a good thing, yet I'm disappointed I failed. I tried being overly emotional/crying around him, passing gas (I figured that one wouldn't work), binge watching shows on Bravo (fuck that one was very difficult!) and bossing him around, and ya know what he did? Displayed affection like a mofo. Hugs, kisses. I mean wtf?! Needless to say the INTP is very brave and patient! After the ten days were up I filled him in on what I was doing and he said, "I figured you were up to something." Hah. Mr. Smarty pants.

I'll be back later to report how my recent tarot card reading with Mr. INTP went. *hint* It was fun!

Tbc. . .

INTPs are almost always thinking about murder. So..if they are staring into anyone's eyes it's a reasonable assumption...
And...start.

INTPs are almost always thinking about murder. So..if they are staring into anyone's eyes it's a reasonable assumption...
And...start.
As long as there are clowns involved, then I'm okay with this. :wink:

Also INTP's are much more loving and cuddly than INTJ's, so as long as he's holding me lovingly in his arms while he's murdering me, I'll die happy with a smile on my face.

As long as there are clowns involved, then I'm okay with this. :wink:

Also INTP's are much more loving and cuddly than INTJ's, so as long as he's holding me lovingly in his arms while he's murdering me, I'll die happy with a smile on my face.
Why you hating on intjs?

One tried to kill me.
Not I. Intjs in general find murder to be to ...simple?

:)

Seriously though not sure what the kill thing is about but glad you are still kicking.