Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

I mean after a two years of trump jokes, it just gets annoying. give all politicians some love, cause you know, they're all idiotic. not just the one you didn't vote for.

I mean after a two years of trump jokes, it just gets annoying. give all politicians some love, cause you know, they're all idiotic. not just the one you didn't vote for.
It's honestly very exhausting caring about it all with maximum intensity all the time. Sometimes you just gotta prop your feet up and let the world crumble.

you too. this is a thread about glaring

Reactions: Free
Seriously though, didn't mean to marginalize anyone's relationship with an INTP, just wanted to point out that we're weird and no answer is obvious about what we're thinking. Maybe didn't make the distinctions clear enough, tried my best.

46oMV_s-200x150.gif

Seriously though, didn't mean to marginalize anyone's relationship with an INTP, just wanted to point out that we're weird and no answer is obvious about what we're thinking. Maybe didn't make the distinctions clear enough, tried my best.
You're OK. I think you caught some really unnecessary flak. You stated that you could be wrong in your OP and the person's SO could be analyzing them. People get easily offended here at times.

And now you've met @Icedream. She likes to give people a hard time sometimes.

Last edited:
You're OK. I think you caught some really unnecessary flak. You stated that you could be wrong in your OP and the person's SO could be analyzing them. People get easily offended here at times.

And now you've met @Icedream. She likes to give people a hard time sometimes.
I'm familiar with INFJ rage though, once they get it all out if you just treat them with some respect you can usually go back to business as usual without too much trouble. INFJs are filled with rage and INTPs with indifference and once you understand that it gets easier to cooperate. Simple: INFJ is angry INTP doesn't care. Teamwork.

Reactions: Free and acd
I'm familiar with INFJ rage though, once they get it all out if you just treat them with some respect you can usually go back to business as usual without too much trouble. INFJs are filled with rage and INTPs with indifference and once you understand that it gets easier to cooperate. Simple: INFJ is angry INTP doesn't care. Teamwork.
.... brilliant.

This is brilliant! @highlighter, you still alive?

PB&C, I don’t need to remind you that any type/person can “rage.”

Last edited:
Don't pretend everyone is as angry as INXJ, its dishonest. That being said, yes, yes anyone can.

I think associating "anger" just with specific types is incorrect. With INFJ I think we surprise people when we express anger, as it's unusual for us to do that publicly. We're introverts, and like other F types mostly we want things to be ok and harmonious.

My brother is an INTP, and his anger outbursts were off the richter scale. But I don't assume that's true of all those who are intp or even a majority. My experience with other INFJ when they are angry or upset is that they withdraw. People may call it a "door slam" but I think that's often unfair.

My cousin is an ENTJ and has no problems expressing anger when he wants to, lol. But to his credit, it's usually done calmly and for good reason. It depends on the person more than their mbti preference.