Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

why does everyone think INFPs hate hugs?

So it’s been a little over six months now and we’re both still alive! Yay! *cheers*

There was a tiny issue last weekend but it’s been resolved. I purchased several giant bags of 75% off Halloween candy from Amazon and saved one for us. I left the bag on the counter and thought nothing of it as we were busy doing our own things (alone time stuff & thangs).

After my nap I went to check on the lasagna that was in the oven and happened to glance at the bag of candy on the table and couldn’t believe my eyes!! It looked as though a pack of wild animals had ravaged it and all of the heath bars were gone! :fearscream:

I took the lasagna out of the oven then sauntered over to Mr INTP and noticed he had bits of chocolate around his mouth. “Hi sweetie. Whatcha been doing?” Hehehe. . .
Him: Not much. Just watching the game. *kiss*
Me: Did you accidentally all the Heath bars? lol
Him: Yes. *sad face* *bear hugs and kisses*

Now this is where Reece’s might think I would have flown into a RAGE, but nah cuz one I’m too lazy, and what my baby wants my baby gets cuz he’s always so sweet! :p That and I also thought ahead and purchased a pack of heath bars for me.

Tbc. . .

Last edited:
e994ed6d-2d19-4cd0-bad2-f6155707be6c
e994ed6d-2d19-4cd0-bad2-f6155707be6c
1zmix1.jpg

Last edited:
I have several INFP friends and they’re great. I also have a very good ESFJ friend I’ve known for years who is probably my closest friend. I know I can count on her in times of need, and I’m there for her, and an INTP friend whose back I’ll always have. :m015:

All “types” have redeeming qualities, so I never slam any type with the exception of most INTJ males because they’re difficult for me to tolerate.

Last edited:
I have several INFP friends and they’re great. I also have a very good ESFJ friend I’ve known for years who is probably my closest friend. I know I can count on her in times of need, and I’m there for her, and an INTP friend whose back I’ll always have. :m015:

All “types” have redeeming qualities, so I never slam any type with the exception of most INTJ males because they’re difficult for me to tolerate.

:spinglomp::jumphug:

Yeah. Cat’s outta the bag. I <3 most INTP’s.

So Mr. said he’d bet 1,000,000 that I’m an INFJ if he had it. Tbh he’s starting to sound like Dr. Evil. Should I be concerned?

@Lurk occasionally mentions that I’m an INFP. I think @Ren (a virtual stranger) suggested INTJ. Rawr!

What do you virtual strangers think?

Yeah. Cat’s outta the bag. I <3 most INTP’s.

So Mr. said he’d bet 1,000,000 that I’m an INFJ if he had it. Tbh he’s starting to sound like Dr. Evil. Should I be concerned?
giphy.gif "Don't look at me like I'm frickin Frankenstein, give INTP a hug!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Misadventure
@Lurk occasionally mentions that I’m an INFP. I think @Ren (a virtual stranger) suggested INTJ. Rawr!

No I meant more INFP, but what I really said was INFJ with relatively strong Fi. Which apparently isn't true anyway (I do think your posts occasionally suggest that). In any case, there is also a "this is what you should be doing" side to you that I often see, mind you, in Fe-doms. ;)

In general, I tend to believe what people say about their type because they probably have spent ages analysing the matter, with much more data at their disposal than I could ever have. Of course, there may be bias involved, but if I don't notice a gross inconsistency between type and behaviour, I just go with it. So you are an INFJ as far as I'm concerned.