Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

...but what about all those mbti memes?!
Surely they are true!
9806ffeb1877f718ac4cf60936374af8--being-green-scifi.jpg

Joookes!

Last edited:
...but what about all those mbti memes?!
Surely they are true!
9806ffeb1877f718ac4cf60936374af8--being-green-scifi.jpg

Joookes!

I think that a truly angry INFJ who has decided to fight, instead of withdraw is rare but potentially very dangerous. I think though people just notice much more as we're a very peaceful type. They're shocked to see even an INFJ can only be pushed so far.

Mostly I'd be inclined to think there had to be a good reason for it, probably in protection of others. That's my take on it.

Reactions: Free
I think that a truly angry INFJ who has decided to fight, instead of withdraw is rare but potentially very dangerous. I think though people just notice much more as we're a very peaceful type. They're shocked to see even an INFJ can only be pushed so far.

Mostly I'd be inclined to think there had to be a good reason for it, probably in protection of others. That's my take on it.
I think none of that is exclusive to infjs.

But it is interesting how quick some are to point out that "all types" can have rage issues, but only infjs have dangerous righteous rage...And it puts a positive spin on infj rage of course.

Last edited:
nah I was just grumpy because I'm legally blind.
also: can you back that up?

I wasn't talking about you here, just messing around but sure, I guess being blind could be irritating...
No I cannot back that up, I left the device that measures the human soul and gages out what amount of emotions a person has separate and apart from circumstances in my other pants. And boy are my arms tired! wait...
I think associating "anger" just with specific types is incorrect. With INFJ I think we surprise people when we express anger, as it's unusual for us to do that publicly. We're introverts, and like other F types mostly we want things to be ok and harmonious.

My brother is an INTP, and his anger outbursts were off the richter scale. But I don't assume that's true of all those who are intp or even a majority. My experience with other INFJ when they are angry or upset is that they withdraw. People may call it a "door slam" but I think that's often unfair.

My cousin is an ENTJ and has no problems expressing anger when he wants to, lol. But to his credit, it's usually done calmly and for good reason. It depends on the person more than their mbti preference.
Don't take it too seriously i'm being very facetious right now. The INXJ revenge/justice rage is priceless, that's all. People get pissed, but no one gets pissed better, I think.

Man philosoraptor looks good nowadays... oddly human... wait that ain't philosoraptor

philosoraptor.jpg
That's philosoraptor.

Reactions: James