Why America can't have nice things... | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Why America can't have nice things...

I do not like that either, Pristine. It does sound like they are trying to copy amercia. I can't really expain why, but the idea of a fused europe just doesn't sit well with me, and it seems like it would be asking for A LOT of trouble (mostly within the "country" itself).

Yes I think so too. Especially as Europe has several very different ideological and political ways of handling things. It just seems so strange, how all this is a step in sustaining peace XD

Apparently the country with the biggest population will have the biggest amount of people in this parlament (= more votes that is). So smaller countries will definetly be outnumbered.

apparently the country with the biggest population will have the biggest amount of people in this parlament (= more votes that is). So smaller countries will definetly be outnumbered.

This is so sad to hear...

After 900 years of the Irish fighting England, they turn around, drop their trousers and take it from the Europeans...

Oh i knew this. But i wonder, why it did not come in my mind. Thank you pristine girl

Aww you are welcome.
Somehow it reminds me of those stories with two twins, where one is Evil and the other Good.

Perhaps I'm taking it too far but I think that USE will turn out to be a dictatorship, where the world is divided into opposing super powers; USE vs. USA vs. China... and then the rest...

Aww you are welcome.
Somehow it reminds me of those stories with two twins, where one is Evil and the other Good.

Perhaps I'm taking it too far but I think that USE will turn out to be a dictatorship, where the world is divided into opposing super powers; USE vs. USA vs. China... and then the rest...

hmmmmmm, thoughts for this world. tell me about one thing, what do you think, who will be super power for this upcoming generation. USE, USA or CHINA?

hmmmmmm, thoughts for this world. tell me about one thing, what do you think, who will be super power for this upcoming generation. USE, USA or CHINA?

Oh that is a hard question :/ I don't like the thoughts of evil superpowers.

It is predicted that China will be the one, a bad one. But who knows with this USE comming up.

Oh that is a hard question :/ I don't like the thoughts of evil superpowers.

It is predicted that China will be the one, a bad one. But who knows with this USE comming up.

Right, as opposed to one that starts wars all over the globe, interfering in sovereign national politics, installing military bases all over the world, and bombing the moon.

It won't though. It bears too strong a resemblance to USA, therefore the ego of the politicians won't allow it.