Which Season are You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Season are You?

On this test I'm a Fall. In the Color Me Beautiful Book, I'm a Summer!

You Scored as Fall

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

You Scored as Winter
You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter
100%
Fall
70%
Spring
65%
Summer
35%

You Scored as Winter
You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter 75%
Spring
70%
Fall
60%
Summer
40%

You Scored as Winter

Winter85%Summer75%Fall70%Spring65%

1414_678.jpg

I got Fall. I kind of knew I would. I was born in the fall and it's always been my favorite time of year. Best temperature, best colors. Best wind.

[FONT=&quot]You Scored as Winter[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Winter[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 85%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fall[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 75%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Summer[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 40%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spring[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 30%[/FONT]

You Scored as Fall

1415_679.jpg

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

95% Fall
85% Winter
60% Spring
40% Summer

cheers,
Ian

You Scored as Fall

Fall
85%
Summer
80%
Spring
70%
Winter
60%

odd i would have thought spring

You Scored as Fall