Wintertime
Sep 30, 2017
Atlanta, GA
MBTI
INXX
Enneagram
4w5
logo@2x.png

Link to test: https://www.pokemon.co.jp/corporate/job/pokemoncenter/special/question/

Link to article where I found the test: https://soranews24.com/2019/07/29/w...ke-personality-and-how-to-take-it-in-english/

The test is in Japanese, however I did copy the questions in English below and there are 16 total.

As for the answers there are 4 choices. Top left is YES, Top right is NO, Bottom left is Sort of Yes, and Bottom right is Sort of No.

Questions:

1. Do you like looking at data and numbers?
2. If you’re going to do something, do you do a lot of preparation ahead of time?
3. Do you get irritated by people with a laid-back attitude?
4. Do you like thinking deeply about things?
5. Do you take action instead of spending a long time thinking first?
6. If you’re talking about something, do you start by saying your conclusion?
7. Do people often say you’re cold or unfriendly?
8. Do you hate doing useless, ineffective things?
9. Are you a passive-minded person?
10. Can you do anything, if it’s for the sake of others?
11. Do people often say you’re kind?
12. Do you always try to consider what the people around you are feeling before you take action?
13. Do you take the initiative to have active conversations with people you’re meeting for the first time?
14. Without realizing it, do you become the center of attention in conversations?
15. Do people often say you’re cheerful?
16. Do your emotions easily show in your facial expression?

Last edited:
logo@2x.png

The test is in Japanese, however I did copy the questions in English below and there are 16 total.

As for the answers there are 4 choices. Top left is YES, Top right is NO, Bottom left is Sort of Yes, and Bottom right is Sort of No.

Questions:

1. Do you like looking at data and numbers?
2. If you’re going to do something, do you do a lot of preparation ahead of time?
3. Do you get irritated by people with a laid-back attitude?
4. Do you like thinking deeply about things?
5. Do you take action instead of spending a long time thinking first?
6. If you’re talking about something, do you start by saying your conclusion?
7. Do people often say you’re cold or unfriendly?
8. Do you hate doing useless, ineffective things?
9. Are you a passive-minded person?
10. Can you do anything, if it’s for the sake of others?
11. Do people often say you’re kind?
12. Do you always try to consider what the people around you are feeling before you take action?
13. Do you take the initiative to have active conversations with people you’re meeting for the first time?
14. Without realizing it, do you become the center of attention in conversations?
15. Do people often say you’re cheerful?
16. Do your emotions easily show in your facial expression?
Where's the link to the test? ;)

If you compare you to Pokemon ...Human resources with elements of Kodak !
psyduck.png

I am always entertained with my mysterious offerings.
I use it from the mysterious moment sometimes.

Your character ...Do you notice your talent?
Think over until you have a headache once!

Researcher type that thinks mokumoku. We carefully think deeply and try to give a convincing answer in the end. When I think about things, I have a high concentration, and I can get more results by concentrating on one thing rather than doing a lot of things at once. On the other hand, since thoughts and emotions are not expressed well, it is often the case that the meaning is not transmitted well. That is why I have my own lid on my merits. In addition, there is one side where you can not make decisions because you think too much about details, so let's look for an environment where you can put out your ownness while watching the reaction around you. It may be suitable for work where quality is required for each deliverable.

• Let's get along with this person!!
    Human resources with Laplaceelement
    lapras.png

Pokémon: It is a Pokémon that likes to put a person on the other side of a person's word while spreading the word.

The nature of this human resource is ...
    These adviser-type people who can see things objectively are very concerned in terms of thinking logically. But sometimes let's go along with other types.

• Let's get alongwith this person!!
    Human resources with elements ofMalmine
    electrode.png

It is exposed to a small amount of light. It is frightened by the nickname of Bakudambaru.

These people of the emotionally passionate type are at first confused because their way of thinking is quite different. Let's admit various ideas.

If you compare you to Pokemon ...Human resources with elements ofKylieu!
Let's get along with this person!!
Human resources with Laplaceelement
lapras.png
***This was what mine looked like***
dragonite.png

Usually, it is very mild, but if you touch it, it won't stop until it breaks everything.
Your character is ...usually calm and friendly Kimi.
If you just get angry it's hard! ?

Good counselor type listening to clever. Basically, communication skills are high, and teams and associates are also important. I'm good at listening, but because I can not only listen but also give appropriate advice, I tend to be highly trusted by others. Since you like being able to rely on you, you can often build a good relationship. On the other hand, on the other hand, it has an emotional part. Especially if you feel that you are not good at first, you may be tempted to take an attitude. Also, I feel a great shock when I feel out-of-class. It may be better to work in a team rather than an individual.

Human resources with elements ofKabigon
    snorlax.png

It is said that if you do not know what to do or if you do not know what you are doing, you will receive great power.

You can make use of the personally-paced people with the advice you have on hand. But when you decide something, it will be difficult to progress, so have the courage to clearly tell what you think each other!

Human resources with elements ofKairiky
    machamp.png

It has the power to make anything go away, but it makes me feel addicted to it.
    It's from the front, but it's better than it can be.

These stoic athletes can feel the opposite of your stance in helping others. Let's keep pace with your communication skills.
***Okay...now chu my understanding. I have narry a clue who these are ;)

0u9dZhb.png

Your character is ...

all right, you'rejust a late grandson.
I'll make it happen soon!

Serious effort house type. I have a challenge spirit that works hard even if it is a big thing. However, often it is not easy to get results. It may take more time than people because it is a large-scale late-night type, but in the end you will be able to recognize the self-other success. Sometimes it takes time to get results, so you may lose your motivation along the way, but believe in yourself. If you make an effort without giving up, you have the potential to be active in any work!

Human resources withLaplaceelement
    lapras.png

Pokémon: It is a Pokémon that likes to put a person on the other side of a person's word while spreading the word.

Ask these advisors who can see things objectively as a good adviser when things go wrong. Instead, when your efforts are fruitful, the relationship will be deepened if you give back your benefits.

Human resources with elements ofKairiky
    machamp.png

It has the power to make anything go away, but it makes me feel addicted to it.
    It's from the front, but it's better than it can be.

It is easy to understand this stoic athlete type of people because they have talents for each other's efforts. When either party is in a pinch, we can encourage each other and be a good companion!

Finally an exact and worthy test!!!!

And the exact same results as Will.. Psyayayayay

Reactions: Sandie33 and Will
snorlax.png

OMFG, I almost fell out of my chair.

YES.

YES.

This is the most accurate test ever. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

EDIT:

“You do things at your own pace, and that’s often a hassle. But when you get serious, you might be amazing.”

My pace type to go my way. It is often the case that "person is person, oneself is oneself". Although it is a slow starter that takes a long time to come out, it exerts the ability and communication ability that can not be defeated by anyone when giving full strength. However, if you are rushed from another person, your pace may be disturbed and you may not be able to exert your true power. In fact, there is a person who is a self-employed person who can not easily fall back and is a hard worker, but he is a person who does not want to show it around. The ability to communicate is high, so it can be said that individuals and even teams can work.

I get along with:

Human resources with elements ofKyliew
dragonite.png

For those of you who are Clever Consultant types, you will be able to become a good collaborator by understanding one aspect of the effort in a personal pace.

Human resources with elements of Spear

beedrill.png

For those of the pioneer type who have a strong spirit of challenge, it is easy for you to feel your own pace to be frustrated. Let's keep pace with your communication skills.

First, off. Oh my god, but I love googles attempt to translate this. Holy shit. It's just so good.

As for my result:

upload_2019-8-2_10-5-28.png

upload_2019-8-2_10-5-44.png

It is better to touch while thinking about my surroundings. This test really gets me.

Reactions: G4RiiM and Will
eevee.png

Funny, I filled up my Pokemon Go bag with these little Eevee guys :)

Dang, I wanted Eevee.
I'm going to retake the test, until I get Eevee.

Reactions: MoonFlier and Will
Guess a Metamon.. defaq is this creature.. too lazy to go through translation:innocent: chameleon confirmed I guess *sigh* Cant I be something cool though like a dragon or sumn ffs.

ditto.png

giphy.gif

Reactions: MoonFlier and Will
electrode@2x.png

Your character is ...

You enjoy the energy and enjoy yourself!
But be careful about putting out emotions too?

Emotional passionate type. We have plenty of energy to act and express emotions, and we will transmit ourselves emotionally. When you give up from the surroundings, your motivation will rise and you may be able to work hard. However, it is emotionally painful that the ball tends to be a self-centered conversation. Depending on the reaction around, let's suppress yourself a little. There is a place where you can see it, so even if you don't feel the favor of the surrounding area, you'll be anxious. The way of working that requires energy such as sales may be suitable.

Reactions: G4RiiM and Will