Which Primarch Are You? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Which Primarch Are You?

We're all a part of your D then. That is creepy af ^-
It means you're a big, red, one-eyed magic giant.
giphy.gif

In translation: could you please explain, hos.
So in the 40k mythos, each primarch represents an aspect of the Emperor's 'perfect character', like Greek gods. They are archetypal heroes.

In the Horus Heresy book series, it was revealed that each of them maps to one of the 21 Sidereal astrological signs, and that was the Emperor's design in creating them (they are a unity only in brotherhood, which makes their fratricidal civil war all the more tragic).

Personally, though I don't necessarily 'believe' in astrology, I'm drawn to the use of such systems as symbolic languages for speaking about the human condition (like MBTI), and 'the Primarchs' are kind of the same.

Except, you know, ultraviolence :neutral:

So in the 40k mythos, each primarch represents an aspect of the Emperor's 'perfect character', like Greek gods. They are archetypal heroes.

In the Horus Heresy book series, it was revealed that each of them maps to one of the 21 Sidereal astrological signs, and that was the Emperor's design in creating them (they are a unity only in brotherhood, which makes their fratricidal civil war all the more tragic).

Personally, though I don't necessarily 'believe' in astrology, I'm drawn to the use of such systems as symbolic languages for speaking about the human condition (like MBTI), and 'the Primarchs' are kind of the same.

Except, you know, ultraviolence :neutral:

Ok; honestly I did not get that aspect at all of the 40k history...intruiged! And Impressed. Hmm.....

Ok; honestly I did not get that aspect at all of the 40k history...intruiged! And Impressed. Hmm.....
I can say without any irony (though I've never admitted this in person) that Horus Rising is my favourite novel. Dan Abnett is a fantastic writer, and when you pull in talented people like this to work on your IP, the product is incredible depth.

It almost doesn't matter how gauche and vulgar it might seem on the surface, when the layers and layers of encrusted lore hide sonething for everybody.

I mean, read Inquisitor novels and the world feels more like a baroque Blade Runner than anything else, which is completely different from the experience you get if you prefer to stay at the surface with the Space Marines.

I can say without any irony (though I've never admitted this in person) that Horus Rising is my favourite novel. Dan Abnett is a fantastic writer, and when you pull in talented people like this to work on your IP, the product is incredible depth.

It almost doesn't matter how gauche and vulgar it might seem on the surface, when the layers and layers of encrusted lore hide sonething for everybody.

I mean, read Inquisitor novels and the world feels more like a baroque Blade Runner than anything else, which is completely different from the experience you get if you prefer to stay at the surface with the Space Marines.

Links please, and I understand, brother,

Which primarch is your penis, slanty?
Taking both quotes into account.
giphy.gif