Which Primarch Are You? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Which Primarch Are You?

We need a "Which chaos god you are" thread :neutral:

Reactions: java
Fun thread @Deleted member 16771
Still got a Blood Angel Kill Team set here that I haven't started on.

Vulkan on first

I got Vulkan. Pretty accurate.

1397833428635.jpg

Like all Primarchs, he was dropped on a far-flung planet as an infant, and worked his way to a position of power. Some Primarchs became powerful by being good at politics and bureaucracy, or by kicking enemy ass. Vulkan did it by being really fucking smart and murdering as many Dark Eldar as he could find with massive hammers, both of which are fine occupations for a Demigod. He also made some really cool stuff, which the Salamanders have been spending all of their free time trying to find. As Primarchs go, he's more or less tied with Sanguinius as being a shining example of this guy, especially compared to some of them.

giphy.gif

Kahn on second
Naamloos.png

Corvus Corax
corax.jpg

I did the one without descriptions. May take the other one.

Alright, here's for second test:

Fulgrim

5prti6ddcv.jpg

You are Fulgrim the Primarch of the Third Legion, the Emperor's Children.

You are known to be a perfectionist. You love looking your best and proving yourself to others. You also happen to love the arts, and don't mind indulging yourself in what life has to offer. Although, your vainglory can lead to treachery, and you may find yourself betraying your best friend at times. Some people look down upon you for being so vain, but others admire it as a quality they lack in themselves; high self-esteem. You are more of a follower than a leader at times, but you prove you can hold your own.

Primarchs you get along with: Ferrus Manus, Sanguinius, Horus, Konrad Curze
Primarchs you are at odds with: Perturabo, Angron, Roboute Guilliman

Last edited:
As a general question to those who do read Warhammer, I saw one of the books in Foyles earlier and debated getting it (after the little I read on it from the Primarchs). Once (or if - WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT) I dive in, how deep a world am I getting sucked in to D:

As a general question to those who do read Warhammer, I saw one of the books in Foyles earlier and debated getting it (after the little I read on it from the Primarchs). Once (or if - WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT) I dive in, how deep a world am I getting sucked in to D:
Guessing, about as big as Star Wars pre-cannon butcher by Disney.