Which Primarch Are You? | INFJ Forum

Which Primarch Are You?

D

Deleted member 16771

In the Warhammer 40,000 universe, the Imperium of Mankind was founded in the Great Crusade by the Godlike Emperor of Mankind and his 20 demigod sons, the 'Primarchs' of the Legiones Astartes.

The Primarchs each represent an archetypal aspect of the Emperor's 'complete' character, and as such break down on personality lines quite well.

So, which Primarch are you? Take the test and google the name if unfamilar :)
View attachment 62212

View attachment 62213
Well that wasn't supposed to happen :neutral:

I got Lion El'Johnson on the second one, which makes more sense...

Rogal Dorn

zjrs7xisyp.jpg

You are Rogal Dorn, the Primarch of the Seventh Legion, the Imperial Fists.

You are known to be blunt, and always to the point. Your stoicism is a trait admired by some, but to others, it makes you seem like a stone wall. Some may seek you out for your no-nonsense attitude. Others may avoid you due to your cold nature. You believe that the best offense is a good defense, making sure to fortify yourself well before you run into a situation.

Primarchs you get along with: Horus, Sanguinius, Roboute Guilliman
Primarchs you are at odds with: Perturabo

Rogal Dorn

zjrs7xisyp.jpg

You are Rogal Dorn, the Primarch of the Seventh Legion, the Imperial Fists.

You are known to be blunt, and always to the point. Your stoicism is a trait admired by some, but to others, it makes you seem like a stone wall. Some may seek you out for your no-nonsense attitude. Others may avoid you due to your cold nature. You believe that the best offense is a good defense, making sure to fortify yourself well before you run into a situation.

Primarchs you get along with: Horus, Sanguinius, Roboute Guilliman
Primarchs you are at odds with: Perturabo
Ohh, beautiful, you noble badtard :sunglasses:

I could've predicted that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Magnus on first..

52B7DBEF-D71B-4A2A-B64E-425DA34F30FA.jpeg

I got Vulkan. Pretty accurate.

Absolutely. This reminds me of a discussion you had in your blog a while back.

I'm talking about the 'blacksmith'/forge fires vibe you were in.

If anyone needs me I'll be in my forge.
Forever.
:laughing:

I got Lion on the first. Doing the second now and editing after (as far as possible from my phone browser :sweatsmile:)

As second, I got Magnus. Very humble description, I must say. I laugh in the face of arrogance in disdain :laughing:

Last edited:
For the first I got
300px-GuillimanArtBook.jpg
The second:
c2bqg6zftl.jpg
I think Guilliman is my favourite of the two I read - never realised Warhammer was so vast, seems I have new things to order and read

I got Magnus the Red

300px-MagnusArtNew.jpg

You are the Primarch of the Fifteenth Legion, the Thousand Sons, Magnus the Red.

You are a scholar. You love learning new knowledge, as whenever a book is placed in front of you, you are ready to devour it. You are fascinated with science and history, especially the unknown. You are very knowledgeable, but this may lead to some arrogance. You may think that you are better than others for being so smart, no matter the subject matter. However, when you accept reality and realize you do not have all the answers, you accept whatever punishment comes to you. Making friends is somewhat tough, since you are most likely known for this arrogance. When facing a task, you always come up with multiple solutions, possibly going through each one to see which works.

Primarchs you get along with: Perturabo, Jaghatai Kahn, Sanguinius, Lorgar
Primarchs you are at odds with: Leman Russ, Mortarion

I didn't think I was that arrogant. I don't really know what this answer (or any of them) means. My dog's name is Magnus and he is red, so I accept this fate. The only acceptable reply to the favorite animal question was, "All!"

@Deleted member 16771 Been reading Warhammer wikis for the last half-hour instead of working...

Yeah, this is distracting and while reading up on this I realized I'm not working. LOL. I went down a rabbit hole to see which Destiny guardian type I am, too. Results, well... duhhhh.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 10.28.02 AM.png

Reactions: Misty and java