A Hippie Commune
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
Which Season are You?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/personality+quiz/CoriGirl/what-season-are-you/#

1414_678.jpg

(actually, I loathe winter. But the description is pretty apt.)

You Scored as Winter

You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter 90% Fall 70% Summer 60% Spring 50%

You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
95% Winter
80% Spring
45% Summer
25%
I guess I'm kind of this way - but I do love Fall best!

You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall 95%
Winter
90%
Summer
50%
Spring 20%

You Scored as Summer

1416_680.jpg

You are SUMMER. Life is to be -lived-.. dance, sing, and make merry. Adversity is simply something to overcome. You embrace life with both arms, not only because you love it, but to squeeze out of it all that you can.

Summer 80%
Spring 75%
Winter 65%
Fall 65%

You Scored as Summer

1416_680.jpg

You are SUMMER. Life is to be -lived-.. dance, sing, and make merry. Adversity is simply something to overcome. You embrace life with both arms, not only because you love it, but to squeeze out of it all that you can.

Summer
70%
Winter
65%
Fall
60%
Spring
30%

You Scored as Winter
You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter85%Fall80%Summer65%Spring45%

woot i LOVE winter!!
if i get married...i want it to be in the winter...lol

1415_679.jpg

You Scored as Fall

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall 90%
Spring 75%
Summer 70%
Winter 50%

- GOOD RESULTS, something about the fall and the melancholic atmosphere appeals to me more than the others. So does the nature.

You Scored as Winter You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter100%Summer80%Spring65%Fall50%
You Scored as a : Winter Winter 100% Summer 80% Spring 65% Fall 50%
1414_678.jpg

I really hate winter, but this analysis seems very accurate.

You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilities are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
95% Winter
95% Summer
75% Spring
70%

You Scored as Fall
1415_679.jpg

Don't really like the season (my favorite is late spring), but its a good description.
You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
95% Winter
90% Summer
65% Spring
45%

ok winter is not exactly my favorite season, spring and fall are, but the description below fits me quite well.

You Scored as WinterYou are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter
90% Fall
75% Spring
70% Summer
60%

you Scored as WinterYou are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

LOL
I'm the direct opposite of the 4 seasons

Winter
100% Fall
90% Summer
55% Spring
40%

You Scored as Spring
1413_677.jpg

You are SPRING. Ever optimistic, you readily greet each day with an open mind, and with gladness in your heart knowing that even should life share its dimness with you, the sun -will- come out.

Spring 85%
Winter 80%
Summer 50%
Fall 50%

I like Winter more. Cuddle-in-front-of-the-fireplace season. :redface: Spring is good though. I think it best reflects the overall trend in my life for the last few months.

1414_678.jpg

You Scored as Winter
90% Winter 70% Fall 65% Spring 50% Summer

I like autumn the best though! Winter with lake effect snow and perma-gray sky is too :(face

You Scored as Fall

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilities are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
100%
Winter
75%
Summer
65%
Spring
40%

Sounds about right fall is my favorite time of year..

Last edited:
Another Winter. No surprise there! :canada:

You Scored as Winter

90% Winter
75% Fall
20% Summer
20% Spring

You Scored as Fall

Fall---------- 70%
Spring------- 65%
Summer----- 65%
Winter------ 55%

When I saw the thread title I originally thought this thread was going to be about skin color, hair type and wardrobe as featured in the bood "Color Me Beautiful." (spring, summer, fall and winter types there too!)

Isn't that book a hoot, Seraffa? I was definitely a summer by their definition but some of the colours they picked out for me were way off.

Edited to add: Just did the test and came out as Spring. Funnily enough it is one of my favourite times of year both for what it represents and what it brings.

You Scored as Spring You are SPRING. Ever optimistic, you readily greet each day with an open mind, and with gladness in your heart knowing that even should life share its dimness with you, the sun -will- come out.

Spring90%Winter80%Fall75%Summer60%

Last edited: