Which Season are You? | INFJ Forum

Which Season are You?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by ZenCat, Jan 30, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by ZenCat
  1. ZenCat

ZenCat Waving Sage

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Recently 2
    Which Season are You?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/personality+quiz/CoriGirl/what-season-are-you/#

[​IMG]

(actually, I loathe winter. But the description is pretty apt.)

You Scored as Winter

You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter 90% Fall 70% Summer 60% Spring 50%

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. arbygil

arbygil Passing through

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
    95% Winter
    80% Spring
    45% Summer
    25%
    I guess I'm kind of this way - but I do love Fall best!

3. Zanshin

Zanshin Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall 95%
    Winter
    90%
    Summer
    50%
    Spring 20%

4. Lurker

Lurker Has nothing to destroy
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    You Scored as Summer

[​IMG]

You are SUMMER. Life is to be -lived-.. dance, sing, and make merry. Adversity is simply something to overcome. You embrace life with both arms, not only because you love it, but to squeeze out of it all that you can.

Summer 80%
    Spring 75%
    Winter 65%
    Fall 65%

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Addicted to Bagels

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    You Scored as Summer

[​IMG]

You are SUMMER. Life is to be -lived-.. dance, sing, and make merry. Adversity is simply something to overcome. You embrace life with both arms, not only because you love it, but to squeeze out of it all that you can.

Summer
    70%
    Winter
    65%
    Fall
    60%
    Spring
    30%

6. firehotemily

firehotemily Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as Winter
    You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter85%Fall80%Summer65%Spring45%

woot i LOVE winter!!
    if i get married...i want it to be in the winter...lol

7. Pristinegirl

Pristinegirl Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ANFP
    [​IMG]

You Scored as Fall

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall 90%
    Spring 75%
    Summer 70%
    Winter 50%

- GOOD RESULTS, something about the fall and the melancholic atmosphere appeals to me more than the others. So does the nature.

8. anica

anica dark dreamer
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    infp
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    You Scored as Winter You are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter100%Summer80%Spring65%Fall50%
    You Scored as a : Winter Winter 100% Summer 80% Spring 65% Fall 50%
    [​IMG]
    I really hate winter, but this analysis seems very accurate.

9. lostintranslation

lostintranslation Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    You Scored as FallYou are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilities are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
    95% Winter
    95% Summer
    75% Spring
    70%

10. NaeturVindur

NaeturVindur Cuddlemaster
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    MBTI:
    iNfj
    Enneagram:
    9w1
    You Scored as Fall [​IMG]
    Don't really like the season (my favorite is late spring), but its a good description.

11. bs98r3kjf

bs98r3kjf Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    none
    Enneagram:
    none
    ok winter is not exactly my favorite season, spring and fall are, but the description below fits me quite well.

You Scored as WinterYou are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

Winter
    90% Fall
    75% Spring
    70% Summer
    60%

12. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Airborne all the way!

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    no idea
    you Scored as WinterYou are WINTER. You're more introspective, thinking deeply, feeling deeply. You love nothing better than to enjoy one on one time with those who are important to you. You are cautious, and sometimes second guess yourself. Dreams, though you have them, are a luxury, because life is not a plaything.

LOL
    I'm the direct opposite of the 4 seasons

Winter
    100% Fall
    90% Summer
    55% Spring
    40%

13. Cuddle Donor

Cuddle Donor Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    You Scored as Spring
    [​IMG]

You are SPRING. Ever optimistic, you readily greet each day with an open mind, and with gladness in your heart knowing that even should life share its dimness with you, the sun -will- come out.

Spring 85%
    Winter 80%
    Summer 50%
    Fall 50%

I like Winter more. Cuddle-in-front-of-the-fireplace season. :redface: Spring is good though. I think it best reflects the overall trend in my life for the last few months.

14. jade

jade Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    [​IMG]
    You Scored as Winter
    90% Winter 70% Fall 65% Spring 50% Summer

I like autumn the best though! Winter with lake effect snow and perma-gray sky is too :(face

15. efromm

efromm Hiding In My Shell...
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    InFj
    You Scored as Fall

You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilities are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall
    100%
    Winter
    75%
    Summer
    65%
    Spring
    40%

Sounds about right fall is my favorite time of year..

#15 efromm, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  16. Milon

Milon Director of Glomps
    Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ!
    Enneagram:
    6w5 SO
    Another Winter. No surprise there! :canada:

17. Zhuinden

Zhuinden Newbie

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    You Scored as Winter

90% Winter
    75% Fall
    20% Summer
    20% Spring

18. headache

headache Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    You Scored as Fall
    You are FALL. You appreciate all that you have, and are willing to share with others. You are a friend in the truest sense of the word, and can easily focus your attention on those who need you, placing yourself on the back burner. You make sure your responsibilites are met before you allow yourself some free time.

Fall---------- 70%
    Spring------- 65%
    Summer----- 65%
    Winter------ 55%

19. Seraffa

Seraffa Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    When I saw the thread title I originally thought this thread was going to be about skin color, hair type and wardrobe as featured in the bood "Color Me Beautiful." (spring, summer, fall and winter types there too!)

20. Emjay

Emjay Regular Poster

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Isn't that book a hoot, Seraffa? I was definitely a summer by their definition but some of the colours they picked out for me were way off.

Edited to add: Just did the test and came out as Spring. Funnily enough it is one of my favourite times of year both for what it represents and what it brings.

You Scored as Spring You are SPRING. Ever optimistic, you readily greet each day with an open mind, and with gladness in your heart knowing that even should life share its dimness with you, the sun -will- come out.

Spring90%Winter80%Fall75%Summer60%

#20 Emjay, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011