Which LOTR Character are You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which LOTR Character are You?

100% Gandalf here as well. I always disliked Gandalf though.

Gandalf - 81%
Samwise - 69%
Aragorn - 69%
Arwen - 50%
Eowyn - 31%
Pippin - 19%
Frodo - 13%
Faramir - 6%
Gollum - 6%

2547_1269.jpg

You Scored as Frodo

You're Frodo Baggins! Frodo is a somewhat timid hobbit of the Shire, but he sets out on a dangerous journey to save Middle Earth, though the quest will change his life forever. Frodo is a selfless being, and his loyal friends will help him through his hardships. "We set out to save the Shire, Sam, and it has been saved... but not for me."

You Scored as Gandalf

You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf
88%

Samwise
81%

Arwen
75%

Frodo
69%

Aragorn
69%

Pippin
50%

Eowyn
44%

Faramir
44%

Gollum
0%

You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Eowyn69%
Frodo69%
Faramir69%
Samwise69%
Arwen50%
Gandalf50%
Aragorn44%
Gollum31%
Pippin25%

I scored Samwise tonight, but Im going to take it tomorrow because I am not in a good frame of mind tonight...

You Scored as Arwen
You're Arwen Evenstar! This elven princess may not get in on too much action, but she's always optimistic and hopeful for the future. She does what she can to help her love, Aragorn, who is off fighting, and is always supportive of him. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."

Arwen56%Samwise56%Gandalf50%Frodo50%Eowyn44%Pippin38%Faramir38%Gollum38%Aragorn31%
:mcute:

Dammit! I don't want to be a bloody Princess!

Arwen 75%
Eowyn 69%
Pippin 69%
Gandalf 69%

I wanted to be Legolas

*sulks*

You Scored as Eowyn
You're Eowyn! Eowyn is a brave young lady of Rohan. She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in, and would be willing to die for her cause if necessary. "Women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them."

Eowyn 75%
Samwise 69%
Arwen
63%
Gandalf
56%
Frodo 50%
Aragorn
50%
Faramir
38%
Pippin 31%
Gollum
19%

Gandalf 88%
Samwise 75%
Arwen 50%
Aragorn 50%
Eowyn 50%
Pippin 25%
Frodo 25%
Faramir 0%
Gollum 0%

You Scored as Arwen
You're Arwen Evenstar! This elven princess may not get in on too much action, but she's always optimistic and hopeful for the future. She does what she can to help her love, Aragorn, who is off fighting, and is always supportive of him. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."

Arwen
100%
Eowyn
100%
Samwise
88%
Gandalf
75%
Aragorn
69%
Pippin
63%
Frodo
63%
Faramir
50%
Gollum
25%

ok i retook it being in a better frame of mind...

You Scored as Arwen

Arwen
88%
Gandalf
81%
Samwise
81%
Aragorn
81%
Eowyn
63%
Frodo
56%
Pippin
31%
Gollum
25%
Faramir
19%

Hmm...well I am someone powerful. Close on second place!

You Scored as Arwen

Gandalf 88%
Arwen 88%
Samwise 81%
Faramir 75%
Aragorn 63%
Eowyn 56%
Pippin 44%
Frodo 31%
Gollum 6%

You Scored as GandalfYou are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf
81% Frodo
69% Arwen
69% Eowyn
63% Samwise
63% Pippin
63% Faramir
50% Aragorn
50% Gollum
44%
2544_1266.jpg

You Scored as GandalfYou are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Eowyn 81% Gandalf 81% Samwise 81% Arwen 75% Aragorn 63% Pippin 38% Faramir 38% Frodo 31% Gollum 25%

Eowyn 81% Gandalf 81% Samwise 81% Arwen 75% Aragorn 63% Pippin 38% Faramir 38% Frodo 31% Gollum 25%

woops posted it twice

Last edited:
2546_1268.jpg

You Scored as SamwiseYou're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Samwise
94% Arwen
88% Eowyn
75% Aragorn
63% Gandalf
56% Frodo
38% Faramir
25% Pippin
25% Gollum
0%

lol...i was shooting for Aragon.

Last edited: