Which gothic literary character are you? | INFJ Forum

Which gothic literary character are you?

Went through the quiz.. got to the last page, got bogged down by adds and the results never came.

Wouldn't mention it, but it really pissed me off.

Fucking hate modern formatting.

Reactions: Gaze
Screenshot_2017-01-15-10-27-04.png

Went through the quiz.. got to the last page, got bogged down by adds and the results never came.

Wouldn't mention it, but it really pissed me off.

Fucking hate modern formatting.

The ads are distracting.You have to click "Skip" on the video to get to the results.

Reactions: Free and invisible
Jane Eyre
Beneath your calm exterior a storm is building. You know it and secretly you're afraid of it but you won't allow that to distract you from doing what you believe to be the right thing. You are resourceful and intelligent, both of which leave you with a feeling of alienation from your peers.

I didn't enjoy "Dracula" that much. It gave me the creeps but not in a good way. The way the characters treated and repeatedly failed Lucy was as though they were deliberately torturing her.

(Also, I didn't enjoy Jane Eyre. I didn't like Rochester. And the way Jane was called at the end was so cheesy. But I enjoyed Charlotte Bronte's "Villette" and "Shirley" a lot more.)

Reactions: Free and Gaze
But of course.

mYVnJ0G.jpg

upload_2017-1-15_22-8-5.png

Heathclifff

In your heart burns a love and a vengeance that consumes you. A sensitive soul, endless suffering has made you as brutal as the landscape that formed you. Unstoppable cunning and hurt, your obsession with that which you love is tied into the suspicion that it's tied into your only hope of salvation.

Yup, can't argue with that.

Dorian Gray
71d410f5-7321-4be5-840a-05f613ed4d62.jpg

You are beyond the morality of convention; good and evil are merely obsolete categories. You collect experiences in a methodical way, discovering new pleasures and obsessions in an increasingly deep spiral into extremes gathered from the darkest corners. In all of this is the pursuit of beauty and poetry in a world you are thoroughly bored with.

Reactions: flower and Free
Dorian Gray
71d410f5-7321-4be5-840a-05f613ed4d62.jpg

You are beyond the morality of convention; good and evil are merely obsolete categories. You collect experiences in a methodical way, discovering new pleasures and obsessions in an increasingly deep spiral into extremes gathered from the darkest corners. In all of this is the pursuit of beauty and poetry in a world you are thoroughly bored with.

Ditto!

Reactions: Free