ZenCat

Waving Sage
Oct 4, 2008
A Hippie Commune
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
Which Lord of the Rings Character are You?

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Weapotger89/which-lotr--character-are-you/

2544_1266.jpg

You Scored as Gandalf

You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

94% Gandalf
81% Samwise
69% Eowyn
63% Arwen
56% Frodo
38% Pippin
31% Faramir
31% Aragorn
0% Gollum

You Scored as Gandalf
You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf 81%
Samwise 63%
Aragorn 63%
Arwen 50%
Pippin 50%
Frodo 44%
Eowyn 38%
Gollum 19%
Faramir 0%

I scored Elrond on another version of this test; strange that he's not an option here.

You Scored as Samwise

You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

75% Samwise
63% Gandalf
63% Aragorn
56% Arwen
44% Frodo
31% Pippen
19% Gollum
0% Faramir

It's odd that I was actually watching Return of the King last night (actually more like this morning) and thinking about the parallels between samwise and types.

Well, Gandalf is set to represent introverted intuition (and is thusly often tied in with INTJs or INFJs).

And Samwise is often typed (by others) as an ISFJ, because of his unwavering loyalty as a friend. So he likely represents introversion with strong Fe.

So its not suprising that these are the top 2.

You Scored as Arwen
You're Arwen Evenstar! This elven princess may not get in on too much action, but she's always optimistic and hopeful for the future. She does what she can to help her love, Aragorn, who is off fighting, and is always supportive of him. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."

Haha I got Arwen, then Eowyn, I'm such a girl!

You Scored as Gandalf

Gandalf100%
Samwise88%
Arwen75%
Eowyn75%
Pippin56%
Aragorn56%
Frodo44%
Faramir13%
Gollum6%

Heck yes..

81% Samwise
75% Gandalf

Gandalf88%Eowyn81%Samwise81%Aragorn75%Arwen63%Frodo56%Faramir38%Pippin38%Gollum6%

You Scored as GandalfYou are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf
88% Arwen
75% Samwise
69% Aragorn
69% Pippin
69% Eowyn
63% Frodo
44% Faramir
31% Gollum
25%
You Scored as a : Gandalf Gandalf 88% Arwen 75% Samwise 69% Aragorn 69% Pippin 69% Eowyn 63% Frodo 44% Faramir 31% Gollum 25%
2544_1266.jpg

Awww... I wanted to be Gandalf.

:m033:

You Scored as ArwenYou're Arwen Evenstar! This elven princess may not get in on too much action, but she's always optimistic and hopeful for the future. She does what she can to help her love, Aragorn, who is off fighting, and is always supportive of him. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."

Arwen 88%
Gandalf 75%
Samwise 75%
Eowyn 69%
Aragorn 44%
Pippin 38%
Frodo 31%
Faramir 25%
Gollum 0%

Last edited:
You Scored as Arwen
You're Arwen Evenstar! This elven princess may not get in on too much action, but she's always optimistic and hopeful for the future. She does what she can to help her love, Aragorn, who is off fighting, and is always supportive of him. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."

Frodo 81%
Arwen 81%
Gandalf 75%
Eowyn 75%

Tie breaker

You Scored as Gandalf

You Scored as Arwen

Gandalf 75%
Arwen 75%
Aragorn 69%
Eowyn 63%
Pippin 63%
Faramir 63%
Samwise 44%
Frodo 38%
Gollum 19%

You Scored as Samwise

You're Samwise Gamgee! Samwise the brave is the most loyal friend that you could ever ask for. He'll be there for you through thick and thin, and be willing to do anything for you. "There is some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Samwise 75%
Pippin 69%
Eowyn 69%
Arwen 69%
Aragorn 69%
Frodo 63%
Gandalf 63%
Faramir 50%
Gollum 13%

Yay for Lurker! Otherwise I'd have the highest (posted) Gollum score! ;)

I’m here to help my precious *eyeballs Milon’s gold*

My gold is mine, it is! It is not for their nasty eyeballs, no. *whispers to himself*

You Scored as Arwen

Eowyn
75%
Arwen
75%
Gollum
69%
Gandalf
69%
Aragorn
56%
Samwise
44%
Frodo
38%
Faramir
19%
Pippin
13%

You Scored as Gandalf You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times. "All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Gandalf94%Aragorn81%Samwise75%Arwen69%Faramir69%Eowyn63%Pippin44%Frodo38%Gollum13%