Which disney character are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which disney character are you?

Scar

You scored 38 Kindness, 27 Morality, and 58 Wisdom!

Be prepared is your motto, It's your calling card of revenge. Of course, with your nefarious schemes not even family is safe from your wrath. At the end of the day you get what you want, or die trying. You don't need physical strength when your sharp tongue and high level of intelligence will suffice. You are a very dangerous and effective adversary. Your black deeds cause those around you to only follow as long as it suits their interests. Be cautious of deception from them. Look to Maleficent, she is as cold as you are.

Fist of Fury is my name.

Last edited:
Mufasa

You scored 55 Kindness, 32 Morality, and 49 Wisdom!

The king of Pride Rock. You value intellect and treating others with respect. You also have a good sense of duty without seeming too unrealistic. As a leader you inspire those under you while they follow because they believe you care about them. The loyalty of both friends and workers to your cause is impressive. Your wisdom allows you to make sound decisions and your sense of duty keeps you on the right track. Look toward Belle as a good match.

Ok, I am the Lion King! By the way Belle and Ariel are my favorite Disney women! Belle is a bookworm!

Last edited:

Belle

You scored 50 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 46 Wisdom!

You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

---------------------------------------

I think I'm addicted to these quizzes. Time to stop. :D

Last edited:
Belle -^ ^-

Belle

You scored 49 Kindness, 42 Morality, and 47 Wisdom!

You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's actually super awesome, cause my biology teacher/musical director told me I was just like Belle lol we performed Beauty and the Beast at my school last year -^ ^- She said I always had my head in a book or up in the clouds but still handled responsibility well :m190:

She's my favorite Disney Princess -^ ^-

Hades

You scored 31 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 60 Wisdom!

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...
Belle

You scored 49 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 47 Wisdom!

Queen of Hearts
You scored 35 Kindness, 42 Morality, and 61 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Jasmine
You scored 51 Kindness, 40 Morality, and 39 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

...no comment

Belle

You scored 55 Kindness, 31 Morality, and 51 Wisdom!

-----------------------------------------------------
Lol at the last part

Jasmine
You scored 51 Kindness, 40 Morality, and 39 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

...no comment
No fair! How come you get to date a candle? XD

Hades

You scored 38 Kindness, 40 Morality, and 46 Wisdom!

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Jasmine

You scored 62 Kindness, 33 Morality, and 42 Wisdom!

Female:
Jane

You scored 47 Kindness, 29 Morality, and 62 Wisdom!

You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.
Male:

Stitch

You scored 47 Kindness, 29 Morality, and 62 Wisdom!

Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.
Why does it think I have a low sense of justice? I think it just doesn't measure my idea of justice.

I admit, I do like those characters somewhat.

Last edited:
Im so happy I got this one haha

Gaston
You scored 37 Kindness, 48 Morality, and 45 Wisdom!
Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.

Jasmine

You scored 50 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 45 Wisdom!

Kind of funny. I tell my bf if he were any character, he'd be the genie from Aladdin.

LOL@[B]Corndogman[/B]...Yes. Gaston. That makes sense

Reactions: the
Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...
Gaston

You scored 34 Kindness, 57 Morality, and 41 Wisdom!

Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 34% on Kindness, higher than 9% of your peers.

• You scored 57% on Morality, higher than 94% of your peers.

• You scored 41% on Wisdom, higher than 40% of your peers.
  • chart

You scored 0% on Gender, higher than 18% of your peers.

Reactions: sassafras
Hades

You scored 34 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 64 Wisdom!

------------------

I don't mind being compared with Hades, but the Disney portrayal of his is insulting. In genuine Greek mythology Poseidon (who incidentally was primarily the god of horses, then earthquakes, and only later associated with the sea) was probably the closest thing to an evil god, and Hades was almost certainly the most virtuous. He was feared because he was so fair and just that he could never be bribed by any sacrifice. The only truly cruel punishments he gave out to dead mortals were those that Zeus forced him to give. He preferred to focus on making the afterlife pleasant for virtuous men to whom life had been too cruel. He was probably the only character in the mythology that was strictly monogamous. He ruled not only the dead but everything below the ground, including all mineral deposits. He was also called Pluton (from which we get his supposed Roman name Pluto, although the Romans actually called him Dis Pater, "Father of Wealth"), as essentially all wealth was considered to be gifts which he graciously gave to mankind.

I usually don't post my results for these quizzes... but I love Disney too much not to :D

Jasmine
You scored 51 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 37 Wisdom!