Which disney character are you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Which disney character are you?

There were a couple of questions I could have answered more than one way, so I did the test twice. Got Scar the first time and Stitch the second. Of the two, I relate more to Stitch.

Aladdin

You scored 70 Kindness, 28 Morality, and 31 Wisdom!

Prince Ali, Aladdin, street rat, you go by many names. First and foremost are your friends and family. You place a high emphasis on helping others and you probably make for a very good listener. While you are kind, you have your own set of lofty ideals. Obviously stealing is ok if you are starving, and breaking out of prison if you are innocent is acceptable as well. You have a low sense of justice because of your past, and a lack of wisdom. But in the end you attract people because you are generous and very kind. Hang around with Lilo to be treated as you treat those around you, with care and kindness.

What a load of shit.

I'm very clearly a Tim Burton Character, not a bloody Disney one.

Uh.... Any one which happens to be spiteful, emaciated and creepy.

Which is about nine tenths of them, right?

Uh.... Any one which happens to be spiteful, emaciated and creepy.

Which is about nine tenths of them, right?

To be honest Tim Burton is good at representing sad, lonely, depressed, confused, but ultimately misunderstood characters with lots of love to give but need to find an outlet.

Pretty much represents you perfectly.

Gaston
You scored 37 Kindness, 48 Morality, and 45 Wisdom!
Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.
Lol You would get Gaston! :)

Belle
You scored 49 Kindness, 42 Morality, and 46 Wisdom!

Awwww...

I sure could use a humongous library! :m177:

I agree with Melkor. I came out as Jasmine. The Jasmine blurb said my morals were average, which is total B.S. All my life I've heard how my standards are too high, I'm too self-righteous, I expect too much of myself and others, etc. My ethics are sky high, because of the parents I had, and like them, I don't think you can be "too ethical".

klutzo

I got Aladdin, but don't agree with the assessment, especially their understanding of morality and wisdom. [;

Lumiere
You scored 48 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 39 Wisdom!
You are the Disney version of Shaft. You know how to turn on the charm around the ladies and you are very loyal to your friends. You have an average sense of justice which leads you to be moderate in your decisions, without placing unrealistic demands on your friends and family. You may not be the next Albert Einstien, but your street smarts and charm will get you wherever you need to go. Because of your personality you deserve a princess, and I hear Jasmine is looking for a new flame.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hear that girls, I need a princess. Now, who would do the honors? ;)

I'm just going to go ahead and share who I would be without taking this test.

There is doubt in my mind that I would be the magic carpet from Aladdin.
However I feel this is more than likely not an option.