Which disney character are you? | INFJ Forum

Which disney character are you?

Jasmine

You scored 50 Kindness, 46 Morality, and 41 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 50% on Kindness, higher than 50% of your peers.

• You scored 46% on Morality, higher than 71% of your peers.

• You scored 41% on Wisdom, higher than 40% of your peers.

• You scored 91% on Gender, higher than 68% of your peers.

Last edited:
Mufasa

You scored 50 Kindness, 31 Morality, and 50 Wisdom!

The king of Pride Rock. You value intellect and treating others with respect. You also have a good sense of duty without seeming too unrealistic. As a leader you inspire those under you while they follow because they believe you care about them. The loyalty of both friends and workers to your cause is impressive. Your wisdom allows you to make sound decisions and your sense of duty keeps you on the right track. Look toward Belle as a good match.

• You scored 50% on Kindness, higher than 50% of your peers.

• You scored 31% on Morality, higher than 14% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on Wisdom, higher than 70% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on Gender, higher than 18% of your peers.

Lilo

You scored 69 Kindness, 26 Morality, and 34 Wisdom!

You are kind and can easily be taken advantage of. Although the "in" crowd may not hang out with you, the friends you do make are lifelong and very loyal. You have a knack for finding the good in people that others overlook. Your lack of book smarts leaves you trusting your instincts, which consistently serve you well. It is likely that your friends think of you as the nicest person they know. Aladdin is the perfect guy for you to spend time with.

Hades
You scored 41 Kindness, 39 Morality, and 57 Wisdom!

I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...
Lady

You scored 40 Kindness, 63 Morality, and 36 Wisdom!

A high level of morality and integrity is congruent with your personality. Your high level of justice and sense of how the world should be can make you seem snobbish or too black and white in your behavior and judgments. You may succumb to the fault of judging a book by its cover. Remember that sometimes a person's best traits are not immediately noticed. Your sense of goodness and morality leaves you a strong and loyal friend. Try spending some time with Beast for compatibility.

• You scored 40% on Kindness, higher than 21% of your peers.

• You scored 63% on Morality, higher than 98% of your peers.

• You scored 36% on Wisdom, higher than 24% of your peers.

• You scored 91% on Gender, higher than 68% of your peers.

Except I know I have higher wisdom than that...

Last edited:
I got the muf diver

I got the muf diver

Cool, me too. But then I changed my result, because, y'know, didn't want to take that honour away from you...

Queen of Hearts
You scored 36 Kindness, 38 Morality, and 57 Wisdom!
You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match

Queen of Hearts

You scored 30 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 60 Wisdom!

You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Cool, me too. But then I changed my result, because, y'know, didn't want to take that honour away from you...

Why did you change the results?

Mufasa is awesome :(

I find your need to point this out, disturbing.

Yeah, I know sometimes you can be a little slow, but I wouldn't go so far and call your lack "disturbing." Think positive, sith.

Yeah, I know sometimes you can be a little slow, but I wouldn't go so far and call your lack "disturbing." Think positive, sith.

I bow to the master.

Please accept my penis as a sacrifice to your vastly superior intellectual skills

Grandpas-FireFork-sausage.jpg

Jasmine

You scored 49 Kindness, 47 Morality, and 42 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test ...
Jane

You scored 54 Kindness, 25 Morality, and 58 Wisdom!
You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Lower level of morality? Heh did I just get called a whore by a Disney test? Sweet! I make my own rules but that doesn’t make me immoral. And trouble is fun. Who wants to be good all the time? Jane's cool.

Last edited:
I think it's bollocks that they made it gender specific, so I did one for each.

Queen of Hearts
You scored 37 Kindness, 38 Morality, and 55 Wisdom!
You spend your upbringing going to the finest schools, being educated in the running of Wonderland as a strong ruler. Your parents dished out thousands of dollars for college and you always got excellent grades. But instead you only want to play croquet? All the time? Well, although it's odd, at least you know what you like. Fortunately you are very intelligent and have a solid base of morals on your shoulders. Even so, your lack of kindness leaves you playing alone often. Look for a man with a nice head of flames and a lot of time on his hands, like Hades, for a good match.

Oooooh Hades, I didn't even think of that :D

Hades
You scored 37 Kindness, 38 Morality, and 55 Wisdom!
I suppose a flaming thumb is more impressive than a green thumb. Regardless, being Lord of the Underworld has given you quite a bit of wisdom over time. Unfortunately, your sense of justice and kindness aren't quite as refined. This makes sense when your primary job is to punish mortals and attempt to take your brother's throne. Fortunately your unnatural abilities give you the answer to hair loss: blue flames. You will never be bald, but it's lonely being the boss. Look for another person of power, like the Queen of Hearts to keep the flames burning. Croquet anyone?

...the coincidence is astounding, and it seems I should date myself.

Queen of Hearts

You scored 41 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 54 Wisdom!