When do you shine?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whendoyoushinequiz/

You Shine Early

You're the type of person who does well both in the early afternoon and the early evening.
You thrive with a routine, especially if this routine means waking up super early in the morning.

You love to be cozy and calm. Too much excitement tends to drain your reserves.
You have the most energy during the fall and winter. When everyone else is winding down, you feel inspired.

You Shine Early

You're the type of person who does well both in the early afternoon and the early evening.
You thrive with a routine, especially if this routine means waking up super early in the morning.

You have the most energy during the fall and winter. When everyone else is winding down, you feel inspired.

---

geee... can we find a pattern here?

You Shine Early and Late

late.jpg

You're the type who's both a morning and an evening person - you just tend to slow down in the middle of the day.
You wake up fresh and ready to face the world, and then you get a second wind right before bed.

You are calm and steady. You try to pace yourself and find balance in your day.
Your do best in the spring when the world is full of hope and possibilities.

Same, early.

You Shine at Midday and Midnight

You're the type of person who has trouble waking up in the morning, but you're good to go after a while.
And just when everyone else is going to bed, you make a comeback late at night.

You have a lot of energy, and you tend to go at full speed.
You thrive during the summer when the world is alive at almost any hour.

This is pretty true for me.

You Shine Early

You Shine Early and Late

You're the type who's both a morning and an evening person - you just tend to slow down in the middle of the day.
You wake up fresh and ready to face the world, and then you get a second wind right before bed.

------

I NEVER wake up ready to go, I have to take time to wake myself up for at least an hour or two before I can start thinking. However, I do work pretty well in the evening. Miday and late at night I just want to goof off. And EFF no I don't do the best in the spring, that is by far the worst time of the year for me.

Early and Late.

You Shine Early

You Shine Early

Sounds about right.

early.jpg

You Shine Early

Also an early shiner.

You Shine Early

You Shine Early

early.jpg

You Shine Early and Late

You're the type of person who has trouble waking up in the morning, but you're good to go after a while.

You Shine Early