What would you do if your parents were ba-nillionaires??? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What would you do if your parents were ba-nillionaires???

You seem so masculine.

Really? I'm all ears, what makes you say so?

The way you write. Kung fu. Getting high. "sickest" music studio. "pass out"

You sound British, are you British?

Iraqi. Thank you USA for giving me Internet.

No wonder --I suspect Iraqi girls don't talk like surfer girls!:m076:

This is like watching a very slow train wreck...

Reactions: Nixie
Well...I'd do voluntary work. Not needing to earn money would be good because that means I can do voluntary work to help people out for a 'better' cause. I could never get stuff I don't need. It's so, wasteful and pointless. Things I don't need like extremely pointless stuff, sometimes I might get something I want, but it can have a long term happiness effect sometimes. Maybe.

I'd be happy to have my own little place in the country and just help people out and not really having to panic about money costs amongst other things, I suppose that would be nice. Can't quite change the world on my own, but given the chance to have a few worries taken away like money. I can have a better impact, I think.

This is like watching a very slow train wreck...
But the kind where I can look away, not the kind that is so gruesome that I cant stop watching.

Set aside enough money to be a permanent student at a small, high-end university so I could learn for the rest of my life, then donate everything else to various volunteer efforts (pro-environmental causes, homeless shelters, soup kitchens, art museums, rebuilding infrastructures)...and do everything possible to improve education quality wherever I live at the time at all levels.

I'd buy a banillion bananas so I could be a BANANILLIONAIRE! AAAHAHHAHAHAH! Ahahah. Ahhhh....

LOL Crazy Man!

I would have Fun, Fun, Fun til my Daddy took my T-bird away

Iraqi. Thank you USA for giving me Internet.
No you're not. You're asian.

If I was filthy stinkin rich, I would start funding political parties and giving expensive presents to key financial figures - just to help facilitate certain political projects.

Reactions: the
If I inherited that sort of money, I think my brain would explode.
For starters, I'd donate a large portion of it towards autism research. I'd also donate to the Permanently Disabled Jockey's Fund.
The rest of it I would put in a savings account in Switzerland. Take a small portion of it to pay bills, buy a newer used car, and find a nice house to live in.

-Anna

I'd start my own creative empire/company/studio and bring together highly skilled creatives for a variety of inspiring fantasy projects in the areas of publishing, animated movies, and video games. I'd, of course, hire others to oversee all the business stuff and devote my time purely to making things and collaborating with other artists. It would go without saying that said company would remain privately owned and not be about profit, keeping its focus on pure creative passion. =)

Reactions: Sensiko
I'd be very confused as to why I'm homeless and living on my brothers couch.

I would start my own restaurant and pay my parents back with the profits over time.

I would start my own restaurant and pay my parents back with the profits over time.

What would be even more cool would be if you started a super-high-end restaurant, but priced the meals below cost - that's right, a restaurant that sought the highest excellence in food, without any interest in turning a profit.

It would almost be like public art.

I would travel all over the world, stay in different countries and learn different languages- become truly cultured and educated too in the process. I would do that for several years until I figured out what else to do.