Dec 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
What were you in your past life?
http://www.playbuzz.com/brittany12/what-were-you-in-a-previous-life

Gypsy
You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world—but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

Last edited:
Hippie

012c8a7e-6868-4c7b-8c3d-28cf165779b6.jpg

Being a hippy is about free spirit, free love and sex, experimentation, rejection of the materialistic, love of the earth and environment, love for your brother and care for fellow man unselfishly.
Drug experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs was a specific interest of the hippies also, but we’re not judging here!
The original hippies were really all about breaking conventional values and doing their own thing and they had lots of love and an open minded nature.

Warrior
Warrior
Honor, strength, and loyalty--these are words you live. In the past, such ideas were tested in the arena against ruthless animals and peers. But you always stood victorious, be proud of your harrowing feats!
this is my result o-o

Warrior

Honor, strength, and loyalty--these are words you live. In the past, such ideas were tested in the arena against ruthless animals and peers. But you always stood victorious, be proud of your harrowing feats!View attachment 26443

Gypsy

image.jpg

You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world—but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

The pic that went with this result LOL! Some of you will get it, lol.

English Royalty

27656922-c2a8-476b-8ad7-8df3eb3a0931.jpg

Imagine kicking back on your throne, feasting on the finest flavors the world has to offer, basking in your richest, and letting the plebeians do the dirty work for you. Life on your high horse was good, no?

Changed a couple of answers.

I have had at least two distinct lives on this planet.

Gypsy

e9ad719b-c501-46d0-9b71-749859b2800b.jpg

You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world–but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

attachment.php

You Were a Hippie

Being a hippy is about free spirit, free love and sex, experimentation, rejection of the materialistic, love of the earth and environment, love for your brother and care for fellow man unselfishly. Drug experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs was a specific interest of the hippies also, but we’re not judging here! The original hippies were really all about breaking conventional values and doing their own thing and they had lots of love and an open minded nature.

As if I was.

Hippie. That's interesting. So I was a hippie in my past life and my current life. I didn't know they had hippies before the 60's. Maybe I'm still living my past life. Maybe I ate too much peyote and I just think I'm in my next life when I'm actually still in my past life. Wait, now I'm confused. Who the hell makes these quizzes?

Unforgiving assassin

You created the course of the world you decided on. Born of shadows and blinding light people knew there were higher laws to not only live for but to be held accountable to. Sometimes your weapons were words but most of the time when it came time to pass judgment your weapon was called whispering death.

cde7b86a-89c6-4242-806f-11722d41acb9.jpg

Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.

Native American

cde7b86a-89c6-4242-806f-11722d41acb9.jpg

Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.