What were you in your past life? | INFJ Forum

What were you in your past life?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Persona, Feb 4, 2016.

Share This Page

More threads by Persona
  1. Persona

Persona Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    1w9
    What were you in your past life?
    http://www.playbuzz.com/brittany12/what-were-you-in-a-previous-life

Gypsy
    You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world—but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

#1 Persona, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. flower

flower
    Staff Member Forum Greeter

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9w1 947
    Hippie

[​IMG]

Being a hippy is about free spirit, free love and sex, experimentation, rejection of the materialistic, love of the earth and environment, love for your brother and care for fellow man unselfishly.
    Drug experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs was a specific interest of the hippies also, but we’re not judging here!
    The original hippies were really all about breaking conventional values and doing their own thing and they had lots of love and an open minded nature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Diamond D Bloom

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Warrior
    Warrior
    Honor, strength, and loyalty--these are words you live. In the past, such ideas were tested in the arena against ruthless animals and peers. But you always stood victorious, be proud of your harrowing feats!
    this is my result o-o

4. Scientia

Scientia A true lady

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Warrior

Honor, strength, and loyalty--these are words you live. In the past, such ideas were tested in the arena against ruthless animals and peers. But you always stood victorious, be proud of your harrowing feats!View attachment 26443

5. cvp12gh5

cvp12gh5 What a lovely way to burn...

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Intui
    Enneagram:
    Thinking
    Gypsy

image.jpg

You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world—but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

The pic that went with this result LOL! Some of you will get it, lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. ImaginaryBloke

ImaginaryBloke Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    Tri 5-9-4
    English Royalty

[​IMG]

Imagine kicking back on your throne, feasting on the finest flavors the world has to offer, basking in your richest, and letting the plebeians do the dirty work for you. Life on your high horse was good, no?

7. ImaginaryBloke

ImaginaryBloke Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    Tri 5-9-4
    Changed a couple of answers.

I have had at least two distinct lives on this planet.

Gypsy

[​IMG]

You have an adventurous soul! You may have noticed your love for traveling, music, dancing, or even just being alone. You may feel a strong connection with the spirit world–but that’s normal for fortune-telling gypsy as yourself! You live life with a free-spirit, letting nothing and no one holding you back.

8. Satori

Satori ~ Caught in a Ballet of Circles ~
    Site Supporter

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5 Integrating -> 1
    [​IMG]

9. writerinchief

writerinchief Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    You Were a Hippie

Being a hippy is about free spirit, free love and sex, experimentation, rejection of the materialistic, love of the earth and environment, love for your brother and care for fellow man unselfishly. Drug experimentation with hallucinogenic drugs was a specific interest of the hippies also, but we’re not judging here! The original hippies were really all about breaking conventional values and doing their own thing and they had lots of love and an open minded nature.

As if I was.

10. #@&5&49

#@&5&49 Well-known member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Inf?
    Hippie. That's interesting. So I was a hippie in my past life and my current life. I didn't know they had hippies before the 60's. Maybe I'm still living my past life. Maybe I ate too much peyote and I just think I'm in my next life when I'm actually still in my past life. Wait, now I'm confused. Who the hell makes these quizzes?

11. Eventhorizon

Eventhorizon Permanently relocated
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Unforgiving assassin

You created the course of the world you decided on. Born of shadows and blinding light people knew there were higher laws to not only live for but to be held accountable to. Sometimes your weapons were words but most of the time when it came time to pass judgment your weapon was called whispering death.

12. Enkidu

Enkidu Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    [​IMG]
    Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.

13. Free

Free probably just a "like" bot
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    295ish
    Native American

[​IMG]

Fierce, strong-willed, and yet peaceful, you were a Native American Indian in your past life! You are crafty and adventurous. Sometimes you are superstitious or rely heavily on spiritual and religious practice to please the gods you worshiped. Family and relationships are important to you, as well as putting your artistic skills to use to provide for yourself and those you love.