What would you do if your parents were ba-nillionaires??? | INFJ Forum

What would you do if your parents were ba-nillionaires???

Sensiko

Permanent Fixture
Jul 24, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
What would you do if your parents were filthy stinkin' rich and fully funded your lifestyle? Given: Your parents loved you unconditionally and were "perfect" in every sense of the word and that you were "you" and not corrupted or jaded because of your ridiculously fat pockets?

Me, I would be posted on beachfront property with huge picture windows overlooking the Pacific. Mornings I'd roll out of bed late, take ergregiously long showers, go for long morning walks on the beach and invite my Kung Fu teacher over for private lessons whenever I felt like it. Afternoons would be spent investing time and/or money into whatever business idea/philanthropic mission I was into at the time. Nights would be spent getting high and locking myself in the sickest music room/recording studio creating music until I passed out.

And you? :m123:

Id do the same thing I do now. Except not go to college and not be in the military.

Reactions: Bird
I would work so that I could buy my own home - lightly depending on their help only when absolutely necessary. I couldn't blindly take what they have without feeling obligated.

I would have them help with college tuition payments, then work to get where I want to go. I don't like feeling dependent on others for my well-being, especially financially (and even my parents).

What would you do if your parents were filthy stinkin' rich and fully funded your lifestyle? Given: Your parents loved you unconditionally and were "perfect" in every sense of the word and that you were "you" and not corrupted or jaded because of your ridiculously fat pockets?

Me, I would be posted on beachfront property with huge picture windows overlooking the Pacific. Mornings I'd roll out of bed late, take ergregiously long showers, go for long morning walks on the beach and invite my Kung Fu teacher over for private lessons whenever I felt like it. Afternoons would be spent investing time and/or money into whatever business idea/philanthropic mission I was into at the time. Nights would be spent getting high and locking myself in the sickest music room/recording studio creating music until I passed out.

And you? :m123:
You seem so masculine.

Reactions: Sensiko
I would be most likely at university, receiving private tuition and chances are I would be a spoilt brat too.
For me, there's a more valuable lesson to be learnt from living humbly, you develop a richer character and you learn to find value elsewhere rather than in materialistic items.

i'd do the same things i'm doing now but on a grand and luxurious scale and never have to work again. i'd go to universities in england just for the fun of learning and see the ballet or opera every weekend and have houses in europe. of course i'd also give lots of cash to charities.

K, here's a list of shit that Pierce would indulge in:

1) Hookers. When you're filthy rich you don't indulge in $40 crack whore blowjobs. You pay thousands for quality ass.
2) Drugs. Coke and ecstasy methinks. I could get it PURE.
3) Hire a poker coach so I don't suck balls.
4) If I'm in a really malicious mood, I will find out where the people I hate work, buy up the company, and then bully the fuck out of them in a way that skirts the law but doesn't break it. I'd have the very best employment rights lawyer advising me so they wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways. I could try to peel their loved ones away from them too. When you have that much money and influence, it's not hard to draw people into your circle and your lifestyle. I would get the person who I hate's loved ones close to me, and turn them against the person I hate. If it's a guy with a girlfriend/wife, I'd try to fuck her, and make sure he knows about it. Lol, most women (people in general) are superficial and stupid, so it probably won't be hard. Lots of demeaning things could follow from there. The person might even kill themselves, it would get so bad. And eveerrything I would have done would be legal.
5) Skydive all over the world. Film/photo that shit.
6) I would eat and drink really well.
7) A well-equipped home gym. 2 power racks (with barbell and weights), dumbbell set, 3 benches, cable machines.
8) Pilot's license and a plane :D
9) I'd grow my own marijuana. For sport, mostly. Have a nice little indoor grow chamber.
10) Attend concerts of all my favorite artists :D And classical concerts and musicals too!

Charities can eat my balls.

I take it you're loaded then. The salvation army could do with your generous donation.
Yikes! Am I the only one reading this the wrong way --or is it the right way???