What type of men do infj girls like | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What type of men do infj girls like

From my observations, INFJ females tend to like really shady dudes who bankroll their drug habits with organized crime.

At least the ones that I know.

But I'm not really sure of their types though, so please take that with a grain of salt. :D

Reactions: Soulful
From my observations, INFJ females tend to like really shady dudes who bankroll their drug habits with organized crime.

At least the ones that I know.

But I'm not really sure of their types though, so please take that with a grain of salt. :D

:D You forgot to mention the extensive tattoos, leather pants and chains :redface: Combined with the above it would be something like Hell's Angels MC members lol :)

Yes, exactly. :D

id post a pic of what we're talking about here for those slightly lacking in imagination, but my ex might get upset :) and you reaaaly dont want to upset those sort of men hehehe :D

I don't know at this point.
But some key words: excellent communicator, emotionally open, honest, trustworthy, caring, cuddle-some, likes sex, values health, enjoys adventure, enjoys being outdoors, probably something close to an ambivert, intelligent, blessed with humility / does not have a need to impress, confident, secure with himself, assertive, laid-back without being careless with his time energy and values, and so on.

Reactions: rawr
Whoever wrote encyclopedia brittanica is probably an infj woman's type.

I like unconventional but the definition of unconventional is very broad and mostly concerns his personality. Has to be a free thinker and not the one who gets manipulated, has to have his opinions, a set of ethics and principles, preferably reasonably rational, at the same time not without spirituality. Has to be a great conversationalist and at the same time the silent breaks with him have to feel comfortable instead of awkward. Mister has to be direct, it's almost a "must", no utli-putli. :laugh: So that's the type I always liked.

Reactions: the
I prefer logical guys to feelers. I strongly prefer sensor guys to intuitives and generally I prefer someone on the margins of introvert/extrovert and judging percieving.

Then I like someone with an edge who oozes a kind of under current of sexuality/sensuality, intensity and passion and who is thus kind of like me in a odd way but has more body confidence and inhabit their skin better. The ideal of my imagination looks something like a kind of strong, alert, calm, self sufficient, quiet almost loner-ish intelligent ESTP/ISTP guy. He has the aura of that chef Marco Pierre White when he was younger.

I probably will not end up with a guy like that though, they are usually a ton of trouble.

Reactions: rawr
Men who don't overthink things - because that's what I do xD

I like guys who are spontaneous and creative and so end up crushing on ExxP guys a lot. Some measure of confidence, assertiveness is welcome, but I get turned off by guys who are stupidly aggressive and go around like they have something to prove to everyone. Some measure of social skills is good, so that my Fe isn't constantly provoked into action - I don't enjoy the company of guys who need a lot of "social" babysitting and can't figure their way around the simplest situations.

Straightforward, principled, offbeat, and low-maintenance. Not manipulative or insane.