( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 18, 2011
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
just curious

a good half of them don't like men at all

Reactions: the and Nixie
Sex-gods, if I've learned anything from the women on this forum.

Funny how only men reply to this... so far. If I was to take a guess it would be the same types of guys that INTJ, INTP, INFP, ISTJ, ISTP, ISFJ, etc.... are interested in. Attraction isn't really decidable by personality type and is more under the subject of personal interest. So by asking INFJ females what they are interested in, you might find a pattern but for the most part you will see the same amount of variance as you would with any other female personality type. It is completely dependent upon the individual and this topic has been discussed quite often on here, if you look back in the archives and such. It might save you some time to go read those.

I'm a woman and INFJ, I love the introverted intuitive thinkers so INTJ and INTP. I haven't met hardly any male intuitive feelers so I'm unsure if I would like them as a partner or not.

INFJ women like men who know where the secret passageway through our 'Great Wall' is. Once found, it will lead you straight to the key to our heart and stairway of our soul.

Yipes! That got really sappy. :tsk: Sorry.

If you're talking about what MBTI type.... for me it's very well developed/socialized INTJ's or INFJs with a strong thinking function.

But if you're NOT talking about that, then I'd have to say men who are in control of their environment. Someone who can be calm in the wake of my insanity and tension. I need someone who can balance me out in terms of emotions/thinking but who can level with me intellectually/spiritually. Someone who is more outgoing than I am, but who knows the value of quiet and alone time. Someone who is not afraid to call me on my shit and push my limits.

Hard to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyhigh
guys who aren't jerks

Reactions: Gaze
can i be a honorary girl for the purposes of answering this, as a man who is into men?

i like men who are very strong and very stable, dont fuck around or do drugs, appreciate what is special about me and want to protect and take care of me without owning me, dont mess with my head or take me for granted, and can be encouraging of me and the things i stand for and work towards. i am a pretty demanding bitch right.

Reactions: Dane and Gaze
They like gay men.

I'm a woman and INFJ, I love the introverted intuitive thinkers so INTJ and INTP.

It seems like half of us are genderqueer. I wonder if that's appealing to NFJs.

INFJ women like men who know where the secret passageway through our 'Great Wall' is. Once found, it will lead you straight to the key to our heart and stairway of our soul.

Ah, the G Spot.

I understand what you are saying because INFJ males tend to have that great wall too but due to the whole macho man thing, it can be even worse so it's not sappy at all. On the other hand, my mind is always in the gutter so this; without proper context, could be taken in so many bad ways. Like the mentioned g-spot.

I understand what you are saying because INFJ males tend to have that great wall too but due to the whole macho man thing, it can be even worse so it's not sappy at all. On the other hand, my mind is always in the gutter so this; without proper context, could be taken in so many bad ways. Like the mentioned g-spot.

Secretly I think my mind was in the gutter too.

Reactions: jimtaylor
can i be a honorary girl for the purposes of answering this, as a man who is into men?

i like men who are very strong and very stable, dont fuck around or do drugs, appreciate what is special about me and want to protect and take care of me without owning me, dont mess with my head or take me for granted, and can be encouraging of me and the things i stand for and work towards. i am a pretty demanding bitch right.

That is demanding.... :p no it's not really demanding. I would say that is pretty basic, don't completely fuck me over type of demands. This is essentially read as don't be asshole, don't be complete whore, don't be a druggy, a useless, lazy jerk and someone who actually likes me. Pretty standard stuff, amazing how hard it is to find. : /

I honestly look for similar things in girls because as far as straight guys go, I am pretty gay from what people tell me. I'm not just looking for a blowjob and a sandwich. I am looking for a partner so the above things are pretty necessary.

Secretly I think my mind was in the gutter too.

Isnt everybody's? The only difference is who acts on those thoughts and those who dont... I'm too big of a sweetheart to act on them and when I do people just look at me like I am insane or they giggle like its cute that I would think something dirty. Alas, I was not born with the ability to demonstrate how far my mind is in the gutter. What a shame. :p

Isnt everybody's? The only difference is who acts on those thoughts and those who dont... I'm too big of a sweetheart to act on them and when I do people just look at me like I am insane or they giggle like its cute that I would think something dirty. Alas, I was not born with the ability to demonstrate how far my mind is in the gutter. What a shame. :p

The right person will find that incredibly sexy, it's not a shame.