What type do you think you come across as? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What type do you think you come across as?

I come across as an ENTJ a lot of the time, sometimes an ENFJ.

Good for you. I can't STAND INTJs.

May I ask why? You can bet I won't feel offended, but I have a feeing you'd dislike that too.

Last edited:
So you don't want to tell me why you can't stand me and others of my MBT? C'mon, I'm listening...

Hahahaha!

No...I just can't. Once I get started on INTJs I find I can't stop. Try not to take it personally. I've never met an INTJ (IRL or online) I've liked or could get along with. If I could somehow create a machine that could zap all INTJs off the planet...that would make me one happy woman.

Let this be a fair warning to ALL INTJs reading to just leave me alone. K? Chances are, I already don't like you.

*happy smile*

Wow

I love INTJs...

Hahahaha!

No...I just can't. Once I get started on INTJs I find I can't stop. Try not to take it personally. I've never met an INTJ (IRL or online) I've liked or could get along with. If I could somehow create a machine that could zap all INTJs off the planet...that would make me one happy woman.

Let this be a fair warning to ALL INTJs reading to just leave me alone. K? Chances are, I already don't like you.

*happy smile*

Well, please, go on, and don't stop until you've explained everything. We're a thick-skinned bunch, we won't get offended. We just need closure before we can move on with our lives.

*pats INTJ Guy on the head*

You're so cute.

Who cares INTJ Guy? If people choose to dislike others solely based on their freakin mbti type, that's their sad problem. Ignorance.

*pats INTJ Guy on the head*

You're so cute.

Ha, I get that a lot. There must be something cute about evil geniuses. Stewie Griffin is also an INTJ, so it figures.

Who cares INTJ Guy? If people choose to dislike others solely based on their freakin mbti type, that's their sad problem. Ignorance.

I know, but I'm a J, and closure is more important to us than getting our feelings hurt. Oh wait, I just remembered that I'm an INTJ. We don't have feeings.

Last edited:
I come across quite obviously INTP.

INTJs are such conundrums.. that's why they're great.

*bows head after TK* stops patting*

Thank you, we enjoy being conundrums. INFPs make great companions, especially once they allow you to see their inner self.

INFP's actually annoy me a bit. There too sugary and idealistic. Most of them are all about "just love, and be peace, flowers, love!", it just gets annoying, they dont have any grounding. And godforbid you talk about something negitive they run away.

The worst type for me though is ESTJ.

Reactions: TK*
INFP's actually annoy me a bit. There too sugary and idealistic. Most of them are all about "just love, and be peace, flowers, love!", it just gets annoying, they dont have any grounding. And godforbid you talk about something negitive they run away.
::curtsy::