What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid?

tmnt_raphael1.jpg

and Starscream (messed up huh? :D )

Storm. Full stop.

Attachments

• storm.jpg
    storm.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 1
Hell no! Starscream had the coolest alternate form! He was a JET!

Pretty messed up to identify most to a guy best known for his treachery though :D (but I suppose treachery against megatron is a good kind of treachery).

. . . . . . .

Last edited:
tmnt_raphael1.jpg

and Starscream (messed up huh? :D )

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlQSBb_7X5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlQSBb_7X5k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/YOUTUBE]

I took the liberty.

*headdesk*

That was awesome, what a smart shit.

Leonardo is such a downer, NFJs pfft.

That was awesome, what a smart shit.

Leonardo is such a downer, NFJs pfft.

You seriously underestimate our capacity for jackassery.

...well, mine anyway, hehe. I have an ISFP friend who I frequently make vapor lock. (Granted, I usually only have to abruptly yell "Penis!" to do this, hehe)

The best moment of this... we're playing Dungeons & Dragons and our characters are on a ship that is boarded by an army of orcs who demanded "Supplicate yourselves before the Dark Lord!"
I yelled, "We are screwed! These orcs have been to college!"
My ISFP friend fell out of his chair and turned purple, he laughed so hard.
(...okay, maybe you had to be there...)

Last edited:
Frank Castle, the Punisher. His family was taken from him violently so he became a dark antihero.

punisher-frank-castle.jpg

Frank Castle, the Punisher. His family was taken from him violently so he became a dark antihero.

punisher-frank-castle.jpg

Oh crap. I forgot about the punisher, he's one of my favs too.

I likes Nightwing too. But for different reasons.

I'm suprized that no one has said prof. Xavier from x-men. I didn't really identify with him till I was in highschool. So really I am somewhere in between Jean Grey and Xavier (the fact that they are both psychics also is really just a coincidence).

astewartL_350x250.jpg

When me and my mom went to go see these movies she would always keep telling me "omg, honey, xavier is YOU!"

Last edited:
You should shave your head bald Indy.

Me? Bald? That would look TERRIBLE on me! haha.

captain-caveman1.jpg

wonder-woman-1.jpg

182982-176418-she-ra_large1.jpg

MUYxKKWtD9ikim0oRv2Z8gJF_400.jpg

"Captain Planet, he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero. :mhula:Gonna help him put asunder bad guys who like to loot and plunder. . ."

I loved captain planet as a kid! It was such a good show! :)