What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid?

LOL, thanks Restraint!

I don't have anyone in my life that can tell me cute stories from when I was a kid. But a cute thing I remember about myself is praying every night, "Please God, Let me be a good witch like Samantha! Please!" Of course, as a kid, I never knew that might be sacrilegious - lol!

Err... I used to practice the nose thing all the time too - LOL!

Goku%20SSJ%20Kamehameha.jpg

I liked Dragon Ball to death! Goku has been and will always be my favorite super hero :D

Rouge from X men and She Ra. Especially Rogue though. And I don't know how you guys can overlook Raphael's sardonic wit. Clearly the best turtle.

... Perhaps in recent reincarnations, but I thought the cartoon Raphael was pretty lame.

I don't know, but I'll be happy to train you. :) I keep a pair of masks, sabers, daggers, and shinai in the trunk of my car... in case a fencing or Kendo lesson ever needs to break out in a parking lot.

Cool! I love fighting in parking lots!

moandaceflamingotaichi.jpg

Really? Cool, I never took martial arts :p

If you're simply reflexively imitating what you have seen here, you'd be a natural. Seriously, find the best teacher in your area and get into their class!

(This is going to require some pondering because nearly all of the NFJs I know are naturals with martial arts. That's not something I'd normally associate with Ni or Fe)

Last edited:
If you're simply reflexively imitating what you have seen here, you'd be a natural. Seriously, find the best teacher in your area and get into their class!

(This is going to require some pondering because nearly all of the NFJs I know are naturals with martial arts. That's not something I'd normally associate with Ni or Fe)

Sweet!

I was pondering Aikido a few years ago, but never got around to it. For a big city, there's actually not too many Aikido dojos nearby where I live.

Anyhow, I think we derailed this thread enough. lol

Sweet!

I was pondering Aikido a few years ago, but never got around to it. For a big city, there's actually not too many Aikido dojos nearby where I live.

Anyhow, I think we derailed this thread enough. lol

Nah, superheroes use martial arts.

I would HIGHLY suggest Aikido. It is my favorite style, hands down. Unfortunately, good Aikido instructors are very hard to find. It might be worth it to find the best one and settle for it though. If you can't find one, look for a good Tai Chi instructor. A friend told me there is a fairly good Chinese population up there. :)

... Perhaps in recent reincarnations, but I thought the cartoon Raphael was pretty lame.

No, they lyrics of the song clearly state that Raphael is cool but crude. Not lame. HAhahahahaha. I actually don't even remember the cartoon, just the theme song. And fencing masks smell like gym socks.

No, they lyrics of the song clearly state that Raphael is cool but crude. Not lame. HAhahahahaha. I actually don't even remember the cartoon, just the theme song. And fencing masks smell like gym socks.

Hmm.

"You're going to tell us where you hid those guys or I'm going to have to get.... sarcastic."

Awesome now, but it didn't impress me as a kid. Five year old me is sitting there, thinking: "Bitch! I could come up with something better than that!" :p

Goku%20SSJ%20Kamehameha.jpg

I liked Dragon Ball to death! Goku has been and will always be my favorite super hero :D
XD I completely forgot both Goku and the ninja turtles! I feel like I betrayed my childhood.

My Ni suddenly popped out something odd.

I've grown into an analogy for Captain Marvel.

View attachment 1691

My real self is a little sensitive sweet teddy bear of a person who is far too much in touch with his inner child - like Billy Batson.

My external persona is an idealistic helper of others who goes above and beyond to make the world a better place, but this is a personality I've developed and not my inherent one - like Captain Marvel.

Heh, it seems I've grown into my childhood hero, and as an INFJ, I've got the power to yell SHAZAM! and turn into an ENFJ. Heh.

Sweet!

wow if you're the one with green pants in that picture then it's almost a natural Aikido stance. You would have to lean forward just a little bit.

I've also came to conclusion that Aikido is the best martial art for me - because it's elegant and promises to solve conflicts in non-violent way. Have just finished my training session for today a few hours ago ;)

WOOT!!! That's ma girl yo.

:D Oh god, I loved Bewitched when I was a little girl. I wanted to be like Samantha until her cousin Serena came on the scene and she was way cooler. Go Serena!!!

[YOUTUBE]fyNimmmIs1Y[/YOUTUBE]