What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid? | INFJ Forum

What Super Hero Did You Identify With As A Kid?

surreality

On Holiday
Nov 4, 2009
MBTI
The He-Man thread made me think of this and when a few other posters mentioned She-Ra. This is going to date me LOL but before there was She-Ra there was.....

OH MIGHTY ISIS!!!!

Geeky High School Science teacher, Andrea Thomas

Isis-AndreaThomas.jpg

finds a powerful amulet on an archelogical dig and becomes....

Isis.jpg

Isis!

Dedicated foe of evil. Defender of the weak. Champion of truth and justice!!!!
...with powers of superhuman speed, flight and telekinesis.

hahaha...::groan:: how INFJ is that?

Who was your favourite super hero as a kid?

Jean Grey (in all of the x-men movies):

42289_1217584714253_300_400.jpg

I still identify with her.

Reactions: Tamagochi
The He-Man thread made me think of this and when a few other posters mentioned She-Ra. This is going to date me LOL but before there was She-Ra there was.....

OH MIGHTY ISIS!!!!

Geeky High School Science teacher, Andrea Thomas

Isis-AndreaThomas.jpg

finds a powerful amulet on an archelogical dig and becomes....

Isis.jpg

Isis!

Dedicated foe of evil. Defender of the weak. Champion of truth and justice!!!!...with powers of superhuman speed, flight and telekinesis.

hahaha...::groan:: how INFJ is that?

Who was your favourite super hero as a kid?

OMG I can't believe you pulled out Isis! What's next, Electra Woman and Dynagirl?? This is how I roll!

14856_184318731576_501676576_3290044_2880586_n.jpg

OMG I can't believe you pulled out Isis! What's next, Electra Woman and Dynagirl?? This is how I roll!

14856_184318731576_501676576_3290044_2880586_n.jpg

haha..I also liked the Bionic Woman :)

You've got me stumped on your costume though...no idea who you are..???

Your kids are adorable.

Spiderman and Venom

spiderman-portrait.jpg

Venom-spider-man-654973_1600_1054.jpg

26552423.jpg

Kenshin

xjaymanx_rurouni_kenshin_0006_1280.jpg

Rurouni-Kenshin-rurouni-kenshin-2813617-1024-768.jpg

%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Rurouni-Kenshin_viragoprincess(1.33)__THISRES__79917.jpg

1061697473_ken01_mr.jpg

kaoru-and-kenshin.jpg

kaokenpa048tk4.jpg

Reactions: FoxMask
haha..I also liked the Bionic Woman :)

You've got me stumped on your costume though...no idea who you are..???

Your kids are adorable.

Are you kidding me?? Ever hear of Green Lantern?? He is only the most popular character in the DC universe after Batman and Superman. Check these out--and thanks, my kids are "super" adorable!!

_iceUrlFlag=1

And~~~

_iceUrlFlag=1

One more:

_iceUrlFlag=1

Never heard of Wonder Woman?

She was just a moron to me until she killed Max Lord. Then she became one of the most interesting characters in the series.

Spiderman and Venom

Kenshin

Spiderman was my favourite male super hero. Venom was his arch nemesis was he not? So, which one would you be?

I don't know those other ones. I'll have to look them up.

Are you kidding me?? Ever hear of Green Lantern?? He is only the most popular character in the DC universe after Batman and Superman. Check these out--and thanks, my kids are "super" adorable!!

But you're not green!! ;)

No. I'm not kidding :S I wasn't into DC Comics that much as a kid.

Never heard of Wonder Woman?

She was just a moron to me until she killed Max Lord. Then she became one of the most interesting characters in the series.

I always found Wonder Woman boring...course I don't know the whole story.

What attracts you about the Joker?

His personality. He's funny and he sees that life is one big joke.
I love his fashions and he is eccentric as hell. :m066:
Definitely my favorite character in the superhero/supervillain world.

Superted

Just watch the clip. :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZg74STOfig&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZg74STOfig&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Spiderman was my favourite male super hero. Venom was his arch nemesis was he not? So, which one would you be?

I'd be both including Kenshin.

Spongebob Squarepants

Just watch the clip. :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZg74STOfig&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZg74STOfig&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
HOLY CRAP!

That brings back floods of memories

Superheroes in their silly costumes had not interested me - I liked more ordinary folks. Scrooge McDuck and Princess Calla from Disney series were my heroes though now they seem oddly incompatible :)

And for some strange reason I tend to identify more with female characters. Maybe it's just rare to see INFJ traits in popular male heroes.

Jean Grey (in all of the x-men movies):

I still identify with her.

wow, that single picture alone have just convinced me to check out that movie.

Last edited:
wow, that single picture alone have just convinced me to check out that movie.

It is from the 3rd of the x-men movies. I relate with her so much because she starts off very unsure of herself, with a lot going on underneath the surface. She hits a crescendo and realises a purpose, and sacrifices herself. Only later to reemerge, and come into a power that has taken control of her. I very very much identify with her character.