What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION] and I agree! We both want one!

@Framed and I agree! We both want one!

large.jpg

[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION], [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]
Give me a few years I will meet all criteria. roflmao

My "come hither" look. It's something like this:

495.gif

Ladies, ladies. One at a time.

[MENTION=7970]Love_Conquers_All[/MENTION]

images

hehehehe

I'm attractive, and I don't think it's just my personality. I look at things from a different perspective, something that people tend to enjoy. I've got a really pretty smile and warm eyes. I'm always friendly with people one on one. And I can have a pretty good sense of humor. I think it can also be attractive that I admit when I've done something wrong, and that I can move on from mistakes. I also have a pretty sweet butt.

Reactions: rawr
Intelligent, funny, confident, AWESOME!

Physically I am tall and have a good expression, I still work on my body shape though.

On the body language side I appear very Alpha, chest forward, chin high, unshaken, unbreakable.

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]
Lol

ummmm.... uh, eyes?

My "ting" eyes and infectious winning smile! :m139:

My hubby says he is always bowled over at my ability to catch things with one hand when he throws things at me eg, remote control (in a nice way of course!).

He is often taken back and comments on the fact that "I don't catch like a girl." Ohhhhh is that controversial!?

its that indefinable nothing that compels strange men on the street to abandon all of everything and ask me if they can fuck me.

edit NO

Last edited:
I'm short and cute and people always say to me that I am a sweetie, lol. I find it hard to praise myself, sorry... Also my eyes and boobs. :mf:

Apparently my 'curves', and my warm smile :).

Gas and a match.

MjAxMi0xZTY0NzMyNzRiNTZjYzBj.png

Reactions: say what
I don't know about you all, but viruses make me pretty damn hot ;) 101, 102 deg F.....smokin' Hot

Hiking in the summer. It tends to double my respiration rate, triple my heart rate, and raise my body temp quite a bit. -Specially off trail.