What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

A lot of alcohol.

Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk:

ministry-of-silly-walks-o.gif

My CoD skills makes me hot....with ANGER STEAM!! Stupid 12 year old boys...they kill me all the time.

So many things, so little time. To avoid numbness in my fingers from typing it all out, I am just going to leave you with this:

unnamed.jpg

lol ;)

No. Noooo...narcissism in this thread. None at all. ;)

This is not just about physical appearance. This includes character, personality, etc.

But you make it sound like it CAN be just physical. So many rules.

Anyway, my rad beard, and that special assholish twinkle in my eye.

ooops I thought this was the somkin pot thread

Reactions: digitalbum
No. Noooo...narcissism in this thread. None at all. ;)

Don't hate. Participate.

image.jpg

(That's right, Eventhorizon. It's a 10 pack. A 10 PACK.) :m076:

Lol :)

[MENTION=5861]Horatio[/MENTION] is hot ...but only cause of the steam coming from his pants. #poophoarder

(yes. I totally hashtagged this thread!! *snapsnap*)

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Can't think of anything of myself that would be considered "hot," to others o.0 I've gotten a lot of compliments about my hands.. So, my hands? LOL. & my waist

People always say my skin. I sometimes put grapeseed oil on my face before bed. Just a drop or two is all. Makes my skin pink and healthy looking. Not greasy, but a smell lingers, which is why I do it at night.

I am male. That is the first condition I have to meet for some women so it must be my primary attribute.

My A.

My slacks [MENTION=751]Peppermint[/MENTION]

My freshly shaven babyface you pedos

My pictures of my cats that I post everywhere all the time like some parents spam pictures of their babies.

My not being an oh so privileged white heteronormative male (so exotic).

My heavily conditioner affected glistening areola hair.

My Norwegian citizenship.

My cautiousness in initiating and feeding the growth of human relationships stemming largely from fear of possible bad outcomes, when it is wrongfully interpreted as me feeling socially independent or selective and thus very confident and thus really cool.

My being relatively talented at some genres of video games (please, contain the throwing of your panties).

My not skipping leg day.... well ok sometimes.

My sometimes involuntarily activated ability to disengage feels so I'm cold like Ice T and pick a beef with Soulja Boy but I lose but that's fine because so cold but then I sit in a corner and I want to cry but nothing comes out.

Reactions: barbad0s