What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

Tenacity.

I imagine you as a hot bare chested vampire with gothic subculture clothing and a drawn on tear beneath your left eye with black makeup.

The tears are tattoos.

I must say my heart, if nothing else matters.

Reactions: Scientia
I finally got some feedback on this. Apparently, my eyes hold the wonders of the world.

The "it" factor, x factor, whatever you wanna call it, it's unexplainable. Irl, my friends usually say to me " Brokendaniel, why so many people like you?, why so many want a piece of your broken being" and i answer back "i don't know my dear friend... i'm just a regular human being suffering for love, if i could just attract the woman i love, if i could just trade this unbearable sexyness for being with her, everything will be alright...." (and i end this line while looking dramatically into an imaginary camera and i sigh)

Now talking seriously, my arms and shoulders, regardless of my self image issues, and after getting enough feedback, i recognize that they are... Fine. Also i remember a distinct "compliment" by a co-worker that i have long and pretty fingers, and she made a rather dirty correlation between that and gynecologists.
It made me think of a gigolo advetisement ( DannyLongfingers, lover at your disposal), or maybe a dating site kind of thing, but i ain't that kind of man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
When I cary around fajita plates....

275px-Flickr_elisart_324248450--Beef_and_chicken_fajitas.jpg

SMOKIN'.

Reactions: Free and Scientia
The fact that I don't reply to meaningless subjective threads.......oh wait...err

Depth and breadth of my thoughts. That and my ab workouts.

Last edited:
My rapist wit.

(rapier)