What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

What makes me smokin H O T...
A flame about 3 feet high...
no seriously...
my listening skills,
my open mindedness,
my sense of humor.
(i had to ask 3 people lol, I guess we can add modesty lol)

Your periods? :C

Awww, you're so sweet to keep track of my periods for me. Maybe we can go over my ovulation cycle sometime, hmm? You know, they say it's true love when a man knows a woman's body inside out, cycle n'all :hearteyes::hearteyecat:

Your great attitude? Your dedication to life's quest? Your artistic eye? Just tell us!!

Awww, thank you! :hug:

they say i'm caring,thoughtful and sweet. :nomouth:

i say,
my passion and drive for the things i love
i know what i want and work for it-hard. even if i have no one to support me but myself or any experience for that matter.
my compassion and understanding for people
my thirst to learn things - this includes asking even if i'd look stupid for not getting the idea of it. :p

why do i feel that i sound arrogant. :confused1:

Last edited:
My Sexy mbti type.
Omg are you an ENTJ too?!?
Is that what you call your nipples?
I'm officially starting to use the term cricket as a substitute for nipple.

My hair makes me quite literally hot. it's giant mane-like tendrils keep heat in quite splendidly. Great in winter, not so much in summer.

I also like my eyes, especially since they were lasiked and now work without corrective eyewear.

I love my body. It is sturdy and strong and may currently have a little extra cushion to hold all the extra feelz of this past year, but it let's me do what I want and need to do.

But best of all is who I am as a person. I'm kind of awesome. Strange as fuck, but awesome.

I'm very strong physically, and can usually carry all my mom's groceries into the house in one trip or two 36 packs of bottled water over my shoulder.
I have calves of steel
I have amazing boobs for a lady my size and they amazingly don't really sag, so I can go braless and none would much the wiser lol.

I can talk either gender anatomically through an orgasm or into one.
I know all the sexy math and science nerdy pick-up lines
The lower range of my voice.

I can talk one through a "dark night"
I can also (physically/emotionally) warm a person up when they feel cold

I listen to everything someone says to me...Everything...down to that semi-jagged breath in the pause between them deciding to tell me they are fine or actually telling me what's going on. That tells me all I need to know.

I'm very strong physically, and can usually carry all my mom's groceries into the house in one trip or two 36 packs of bottled water over my shoulder.
I have calves of steel
I have amazing boobs for a lady my size and they amazingly don't really sag, so I can go braless and none would much the wiser lol.

I can talk either gender anatomically through an orgasm or into one.
I know all the sexy math and science nerdy pick-up lines
The lower range of my voice.

I can talk one through a "dark night"
I can also (physically/emotionally) warm a person up when they feel cold

I listen to everything someone says to me...Everything...down to that semi-jagged breath in the pause between them deciding to tell me they are fine or actually telling me what's going on. That tells me all I need to know.
:m085: