What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

Only positive, self promoting, self affirming comments here . . .

This is not just about physical appearance. This includes character, personality, etc.

Sidenote: I've put this in the Wellness section for a reason.

Last edited:
My awesome beard and my great ASS!.lol

And of course being an awesome INFJ. With near limitless compassion.

Reactions: Bellosome
My eyes, according to most. Eye color actually doesn't do much for me as far as how hot I think someone is. Others feel differently though, so yeah.

My eyes, according to most. Eye color actually doesn't do much for me as far as how hot I think someone is. Others feel differently though, so yeah.

This is not just about physical appearance. This includes character, personality, etc.

Thats more like it :D (I must have missed that edit by a few seconds).

Well, um, I would say my drive to understand anything and everything I encounter makes me hot? Also the fact that I go to the end of the earth to help people with problems when I am close to them.

Idk. I kinda dislike putting myself up on a pedastal like this.

You're challenging me arnt you...damn...Only positives..

the eyes...

I think I have a pretty nice ass...A little on the large side, but well its bootylicious!

Im kind of awesome...Just sayin...:m105:
Ok...I am fun to be around.
I am caring

:m033:

uhm....
I uh...

Like stuff...

GOd this is hard-uh...*stomps foot* Cant you just tell me why im hot???:m185:

Mine clearly visible third eye which can catch hidden opportunities of my life and i think my good personality.

Do you think so?

Own it! :smile:

*doesnt own it*

DUde...why does this make me feel sick to say that I am awesome...It tastes bad...

Imma try again...

I love deeply those close to me,
I instinctively know when some one close to me needs me.

I always had trouble with this sort of questions because either I would have to much of a hard time picking a specific characteristic out of the many there are or I would simply be very hard on myself and feel like I am showing lack of modesty..

Which I know is completely fine being self-aware of your strengths..I am still rather uncomfortable however..

I would say my compassion as others have stated that at times I care to much and I'm always willing to help others in need ..of course technically this can be seen as a weakness..I really don't know.

Reactions: Bellosome and Gaze
I'm a fun girl and I'm always good for a laugh. People tend to find humor attractive.

I know I do, to me you are SMOKIN!!

Heh you know I think you're smoking *smacks Enty on the bum and drags her back to her room*

Hee I need to be a good girl for once *looks innocent*

Heh you know I think you're smoking *smacks Enty on the bum and drags her back to her room*

Hee I need to be a good girl for once *looks innocent*

*enjoys being smacked and dragged*

Dont be good! :m170:

My anthropomorphism.

No, seriously. :)

I always had trouble with this sort of questions because either I would have to much of a hard time picking a specific characteristic out of the many there are or I would simply be very hard on myself and feel like I am showing lack of modesty..

Which I know is completely fine being self-aware of your strengths..I am still rather uncomfortable however..

I would say my compassion as others have stated that at times I care to much and I'm always willing to help others in need ..of course technically this can be seen as a weakness..I really don't know.

You sound a bit uncertain . . . now, own those amazing qualities!!!!!!!!