What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

Now, I won't argue that simply affirming positive things about the self is a cure all or will suddenly make you feel great but it's a good exercise in helping us remember the good, wonderful, unique, and amazing qualities we have.

I'm That Guy.

My awesome beard and my great ASS!.lol

And of course being an awesome INFJ. With near limitless compassion.

:m131:

My eyes, according to most. Eye color actually doesn't do much for me as far as how hot I think someone is. Others feel differently though, so yeah.

But I think it goes beyond the look or color of your eyes. As they say, the eyes say a lot about a person. I think it's what they reflect.

Last edited:
:m024:

Good call. When I'm angsty I feel like a cardboard cutout of myself, pasting on a series of mirrors to mimic, dazzle, or "appear alive". That'd be the anthropomorphic joke...

When I'm in a healthy state of mind, it's more like polymorphism --the genuine ability to shift at will to better suit my environment and the needs of those around me. I like this about myself.

Reactions: Remy Z
Last edited:
My playfullness and naughtiness:m032: I love that monkey!

I once had some one tell me they wanted to weave blankets from my hair. Creepiest pick up line ever.

I don't have pictures on here of myself though.. are you stalking me?

ahahah thats a great creepy one.

I think you had a pic posted here a really long time ago. I know I saw one of you.... Do you want me to stalk you?

*disclaimer BB is not a creepy stalker he just likes nice hair*

I can't honestly say that I am smokin' hot, but the bevy of smokin' hot ladies following me around all the time certainly helps to create the illusion.

I pity anyone who tries to stalk me. I hunt the hunter. Rawr.
Uh. Ok. Carry on.

I just rock . . . Like total awesomeness to the umpteenth power. :mhula:

I once had some one tell me they wanted to weave blankets from my hair. Creepiest pick up line ever.

I don't have pictures on here of myself though.. are you stalking me?

Well, dog pelts CAN make a passable blanket. How DO you type so well without opposable thumbs?

I just rock . . . Like total awesomeness to the umpteenth power. :mhula:
That you do!

I forgot to add. I'm awesome because I'm a great lover! :mhula::m027:

I can't honestly say that I am smokin' hot, but the bevy of smokin' hot ladies following me around all the time certainly helps to create the illusion.

LMAO.

If this is a problem you're doing something right.

:m131:

Well, dog pelts CAN make a passable blanket. How DO you type so well without opposable thumbs?
Because I'm not a dog. Nice attempt at being humorous. Better luck next time.

After the fact:
Ha. Forgot I had a dog avatar.

Last edited:
...my grill.

ba-dum tish.