What makes you smokin' HOT? ;) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What makes you smokin' HOT? ;)

Because I'm not a dog. Nice attempt at being humorous. Better luck next time.

Yeouch! :m114:That's what they pay me the big bucks for.

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
I can't honestly say that I am smokin' hot, but the bevy of smokin' hot ladies following me around all the time certainly helps to create the illusion.

LOL. if thats you in your avatar, you ARE smokin' hot ;)

Well, I can out-geek most of the girls I know and kick some ass on any given video game console. Some guys find that hot :)

My Power Rangers toy set.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQCuJNVBecU"]YouTube- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Toy CM[/ame]

LOL this was my 5000th post.

Last edited:
Reactions: sassafras
My passion and my depth. Also lately I am really starting to have knowledge of self. Nothing is sexier then confidence. (God i'm getting all horny just talkin about it haha jk jk jk.)

I have often had comment on two things:

Deep set eyes with strong brow.

I apparently look like I can get/do whatever I want - which means whenever there's a "damsel in distress" I end up being appealed to, or when there's an impasse/situation, others expect me to know how to fix it.

The Sun!

My Mind
My Creativity
My Ardour
My Irreverent Humour
My Lack of Stereotype Based Actions
My Open Sexuality
My Driven Nature

My Eyes

Mine clearly visible third eye which can catch hidden opportunities of my life and i think my good personality.

Do you think so?

Yes, I think so Roger!!

I don't know if I can manage smokin' hot these days, but give me a chance to grab a cup of coffee, maybe I can work up to lukewarm.

Grouchiness. Some people find that hot.
Tendency towards pyromania
Very bendy

speaking of pyromania, fire mages have a talent that procs an instant cast pyroblast after two consecutive non-periodic critical hits of fire blast, scorch, fireball, or living bomb

speaking of pyromania, fire mages have a talent that procs an instant cast pyroblast after two consecutive non-periodic critical hits of fire blast, scorch, fireball, or living bomb

Huh?

Fire Mage?

Procs = procures??? Non periodic critical hits = ???

Instant cast pyroblast?

Fire blast, scorch, fireball or living bomb. That I get. :m140:

Do you mind terribly explaining? I'm not really up on the D&D stuff, or is that from somewhere else? (blushing and hiding my can of lighter fluid...)

Count me in the pyro-club too. :wink: Like messy fire at home, on occasion. Messy, as in, not in fireplace. But otherwise reasonable. Haven't caused even the slightest property damage.

umm...

i've been told i have a nice (speaking) voice?

Hmmm... well.. since this is shameless self-promotion...

My abs, my arms, back, eyes that change colors based on what I'm wearing. When my hair gets longer, I look like Luke Skywalker. I'm fluent in Japanese. I'm a great listner who knows how to ask leading questions AND I know how to cook.

Hmmm... well.. since this is shameless self-promotion...

My abs, my arms, back, eyes that change colors based on what I'm wearing. When my hair gets longer, I look like Luke Skywalker. I'm fluent in Japanese. I'm a great listner who knows how to ask leading questions AND I know how to cook.

:m055:

Reactions: Wyst
<<< beer belly

Ok I thought about it and I will give this a serious try...

I am funny.
I like cars...I like to fix cars.
I like to drive fast cars.
I am well read
Intelligent
fascinating.