What is your tritype? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

What is your tritype?

9 THE PEACEMAKER
The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent

5 THE INVESTIGATOR
The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated

2 THE HELPER
The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive

Sounds about right for me. Looking at it. Shit! I’m a damn trainwreck!

My mood board.. I think it's cute but it's also confusing.. cake + two people making out + a ferris wheel? it's actually hella me :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 54237
That's so neko. :tearsofjoy:

Yep, I can see how that fits, for sure.

For me, I've been looking at those mood boards, and the type 1s are a bit passive for me I think. So maybe...

Still not quite right, though... Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the long version of the test, to see if there's any consistency with the other versions I've taken. Seems there is. Still 6/9/4, though the wings seem to flip flop a bit at times.

Test Results
Based on your responses, your likely Enneagram Tritype is: 6-9-4
and your likely Enneagram Tritype with wings is: 6w5-9w8-4w3

6-9-4.gif

Your overall type preference is:
type 6 (6w5) first,
type 9 (9w8) second,
and type 4 (4w3) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 9 (9w8)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 4 (4w3)
Your dominant head-based type is type 6 (6w5)

Fuck it, I'll go through 'em all.

Taking order out of consideration, there are 27 possible tritypes. In order of Body-Head-Heart, they are:

For me, I think I can discard the Body 9s, because there's no way I'm 9 over 1 or 8. Everything else is a possibility. The 1s:

15s

16s

17s

8s later

8s

OK... Head looks like it has to be a 5, leaving: 152, 153, 154 or 852, 853, 854 for me.

I wonder if a 5-8 can imitate a 1 in that they both focus on the assertion of rigid principles.

My mood board.. I think it's cute but it's also confusing.. cake + two people making out + a ferris wheel? it's actually hella me :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 54237
Oooh wow, this is sooo you! It fits to an F! Get it.. cause you're not a T.. I'll let myself out.

1c33256d13b4ed9f28c4acde91e7baa6.png

Here is mine, supposedly. It speaks to me.

Deleted member 16771, you don't seem all that '8-ish' to me. You strike me as 1, 5, something.

(But I could be wrong. Surface impressions and all.)
Well I don't see how we could express '8ness' here, apart from banging on about being dominant or something the whole time in a rather superficial way.

I'm just trying to figure out a way to express my real-world assertiveness in enneagram terms... the need to take control of things if the nominal leaders are incompetent; the irrepressible urge to call out bullshit and go to war with the corrupt (and incompetent), &c. Even socially I have a tendency to drive the conversation (though it's not antisocial).

There's a whole 'forceful' side to my personality that previously I thought could be expressed in terms of E1 - that it's related to an inner paragon and need for absolute ideals to be upheld, but recently I'm just examining the contours of E8 and checking for fit.

Instinctively, '1 assertiveness' seems more comfortable - in metaphorical terms it's a cold, immovable, aloof kind of impulse which cannot but insist that the most competent people are executing the most important functions - even if that person is me.* '8 assertiveness', by contrast, seems more fiery and driven - about power for its own sake rather than about what's right or ideal.

Still investigating.

*As a younger man, this translated into a need to be recognised as 'the best' as an element of my arrogance. I'm exaggerating, since even then I think I was self-aware enough of it not to let it bug people, and feigned a kind of humility and graciousness that I didn't feel. That's largely gone by now, though.

Fair points Hos.

Well I don't see how we could express '8ness' here, apart from banging on about being dominant or something the whole time in a rather superficial way.
Like Pin. ;)

*flees*