What is your tritype? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

What is your tritype?

2 5 1

The 125 is focused on helping others through their information, being a mentor and being of service. This is a scholar archetype. Caring but practical and knowledgeable. The life mission is to manifest ideals that help people in need and the blind spot is an over-focus on procedure or protocol that gets in the way of being of true service to others

(2)-5-1 - The Competent 2

7c68b381917377ef7a2efb1d0831d4b7250b11cbr1-500-778v2_hq (2).jpg

Ok, so this time I got 285.. but the 5 is a 5w6 which is a reverse of the 6w5 from the previous result. All my other wings are the exact same. So I am likely a 2w3 as a base enneagram. It's just figuring out my tritype.

View attachment 54284

tumblr_oc895fgXRx1vodgalo1_500.png

If you are a 258, you are caring, knowledgeable and protective. You want to be helpful, wise and straightforward. You are an intellectual ambivert both extroverted and introverted. You are caring and can easily move towards others to help, or feel over extended and feel the need to be pull away. Your life mission is to help, inform and/or protect others. A true analyst, you are happiest when you are in a position of leadership and can use your natural instinct to understand strategic principles to guide others. You can be so identified with your opinions that you can be too forward or too distant from others, which can appear intense, unpredictable and intimidating. probably the most power-hungry of all fixes. Likely to deny that they have needs themselves, deny vulnerability, deny deny deny “it’s the others who depend on me, not the other way around”, and can exert a great deal of strategic insight into most situations and become the classic ‘mastermind’ behind affairs. When less healthy they are control freaks and can’t leave others alone—they need to be the prime mover of them all, while denying all the way that they need the control. One minute they are helpful and warm, the next cold and rejecting, and then another seemingly directive and blunt. On the high side they really know what is needed to protect and guide others.

Huh, well, I agree with understanding strategic principles to guide others, but I don't think I over identify with my opinions nor am I a 'mastermind' or really all that controlling.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I have no idea.
:smile:

Now, you might do what you did before and start to be super-hard on yourself about not being as 'caring' or 'selfless' as you think that result suggests, but I think you ought to consider that being a reactive helper is just as valid as being an active one. If a problem is presented to you, and someone is in distress, I think you probably do tend to develop concern and help to the best of your ability.

Just because that '2' is reactive rather than proactive doesn't mean that the instinct isn't in you in some way. I think this is how my 'care' manifests, too - I have to be shown and asked - I'm not naturally very good at 'checking on' people (because I'm absorbed in my own world) and so this is something I've consciously tried to develop (which is why I'm a bit ham-fisted and overt about it).

8s

OK... Head looks like it has to be a 5, leaving: 152, 153, 154 or 852, 853, 854 for me.

I wonder if a 5-8 can imitate a 1 in that they both focus on the assertion of rigid principles.

Whoever did all these is pretty cool.
I've been meaning to collect them, I'm sure they're all on some specific website which I haven't bothered to track down.
Or they're just on some specific persons Pinterest profile.

But that's irrelevant. Thanks for your work here!

Whoever did all these is pretty cool.
I've been meaning to collect them, I'm sure they're all on some specific website which I haven't bothered to track down.
Or they're just on some specific persons Pinterest profile.

But that's irrelevant. Thanks for your work here!
No worries!

I wasn't able to find the source, either, so I just ripped them off Google images (still missing the 9s, though).